Let me start with check in. The lady at the front desk the night we checked in had the personality of a wet sponge. She did tell us “OH you are in one of the NEW rooms" A bit of a perk we thought. Until we opened the door and the lovely aroma of body odor and mildew hit us. From what we could tell new meant a thin coat of badly painted walls, stick down laminate floor in the bathroom area, along with a shower insert, and carpet & light fixtures that looked like they used and repurposed at best. Also there was a table and chairs stuffed in the room between the air unit and the bed which made it impossible to even walk on one side of the room. We seriously considered putting it outside due to how ridicules it was inside the room. But we just pushed it as far into the corner as we could as not to disturb other guests. The bed was Ungodly caved in the middle of it was barely the width of our room key (took pics to prove it). There was a huge crack along the top of the ceiling and the wall right above the bed. The top of the TV was covered in a nice heavy sheet of dust. Our non-smoking room had cigarette burns on the edges of just about every piece of furniture in the room. There was a open bar of used soap with pubic hair stuck to it in the shower. And when we turned down the bed to go to sleep there were three pillows on the bed on top of the dirty sheets with many hairs and a visible butt print. I called the front desk to request clean sheets and was told by the attendant that she didn’t think they had any clean sheets. Then she asked me "if I can’t find any clean sheets would you want to move rooms?" What? Um Yes! She did find sheets, and called us to come get them and put them on the bed ourselves. Also two door keys, only one worked on night one. Day two neither worked. When we went to front desk "oh we only authorized for one night". Toilet leaked from tank in floor every time you flushed it. There is more but I would be listing things for eternity if I continued.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-65 in Goodlettesville TN at Exit 97, and minutes away from I-24 and I-40, Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North is the perfect location, whether you’re headed for the mountains of East Tennessee, the jazz of west Tennessee, or to the beaches of Florida and Alabama. The Tennessee Titans training camp, Vanderbilt University, Tennessee State University, and several other colleges are within 12 miles of Red Roof Nashville North. Walk down Music City’s sidewalks, following in the footsteps of Hank Williams and Patsy Cline, all the way to Taylor Swift and Blake Shelton. The Ryman Auditorium, original home of the Grand Ole Opry, is where many country music stars started their road to fame. The Country Music Hall of Fame, another “don’t miss” for country music fans, is where Reba McIntyre was recently inducted. The new Grand Ole Opry, a must see for all country music fans, is within 15 minutes of Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North; outlet malls and the Bridgestone Arena are within 15 minutes as well. Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North is located within walking distance to a number of restaurants—whether it’s home cooking or a hibachi grill you’re looking for after a long day of sightseeing, Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North is your destination. Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North features exterior corridors, free parking for cars, vans and trucks, and a coin laundry on site. After a busy day, all of our guests are invited to work out with a wide variety of equipment, free of charge, at the fitness facility located just next door to the hotel. Our Superior King and Deluxe double rooms feature irons & ironing boards, hair dryers, in-room coffee and tea makers, and microwaves & refrigerators. All guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi and free TV channels, including 3 HBO channels. Relax and experience out coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Goodlettsville
- Goodlettsville Red Roof Inn