After a last minute change of plans, and our favorite Nashville value hotel of the same name was booked full, we let the Red Roof booking people talk us into booking here. Unfortunately, I had no time to check reviews. Upon checking in, I was told we would put in the second building because it contained all the remodeled rooms. Hah- remodel must have meant the new counter & sink. Room was on the noisy highway side and the it was small. So small that the table was jammed in between the bed and A/C which made the cold air blow under the table and straight onto the bed all night. The mattress was terrible- massive sagging was obvious (remodeled??). Chair was stained and had cigarette burn holes. Only one hand towel and one shampoo for 2 people. No clock, and carpet was not very clean. The door lock was such that you had to hold down the inside handle to disengage the dead bolt and then hold down the outside handle in order to shut the door. Forget about holding luggage while doing this as it takes two hands. Lastly, a pool of water on the bathroom floor behind the toilet probably from a slow leak- or previous occupant. The rest of the bathroom was clean. The sagging mattress was the worst part of this stay as we did not get a decent sleep. Check your "remodeled" room before booking! I will look elsewhere next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-65 in Goodlettesville TN at Exit 97, and minutes away from I-24 and I-40, Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North is the perfect location, whether you’re headed for the mountains of East Tennessee, the jazz of west Tennessee, or to the beaches of Florida and Alabama. The Tennessee Titans training camp, Vanderbilt University, Tennessee State University, and several other colleges are within 12 miles of Red Roof Nashville North. Walk down Music City’s sidewalks, following in the footsteps of Hank Williams and Patsy Cline, all the way to Taylor Swift and Blake Shelton. The Ryman Auditorium, original home of the Grand Ole Opry, is where many country music stars started their road to fame. The Country Music Hall of Fame, another “don’t miss” for country music fans, is where Reba McIntyre was recently inducted. The new Grand Ole Opry, a must see for all country music fans, is within 15 minutes of Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North; outlet malls and the Bridgestone Arena are within 15 minutes as well. Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North is located within walking distance to a number of restaurants—whether it’s home cooking or a hibachi grill you’re looking for after a long day of sightseeing, Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North is your destination. Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North features exterior corridors, free parking for cars, vans and trucks, and a coin laundry on site. After a busy day, all of our guests are invited to work out with a wide variety of equipment, free of charge, at the fitness facility located just next door to the hotel. Our Superior King and Deluxe double rooms feature irons & ironing boards, hair dryers, in-room coffee and tea makers, and microwaves & refrigerators. All guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi and free TV channels, including 2 HBO channels. Relax and experience out coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Goodlettsville
- Goodlettsville Red Roof Inn