We spent the night here on the way home. Needed a place to stop and just sleep. Booked this based on reviews on Tripadvisor. We don't need a lot, just clean. It is a clean hotel. But very basic. I booked the Supreme King. Not sure what made it supreme, except a desk area? Was just a basic room. The only new item was a new bath and vanity area which was nice. Perhaps that is why it was supreme. I was disapointed there was no breakfast offerings. For the price I paid, we could have stayed where a breakfast is furnished. It was suppose to have a grab and go breakfast, which would be a lunch sack to go. but in the morning there was only Little Debbie snack cakes to grab and undrinkable weak coffee. The bed was clean and comfortable. The blanket was very thin and I did get cold. Also, we booked a King and there was only 1 small shampoo in the room. Now, I'm sure they really could leave 2 small packets of shampoo in a room for 2. We made do, as it was late and we were tired. The door handle didn't function properly and my husband was left stuck outside about 3 times. When I reported it in the morning the desk woman said they need all new door handles and locks, but they just make do. I think this is an important update to see to. So, in a pinch it would be okay. but, if there is another option for about the same price I would go elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-65 in Goodlettesville TN at Exit 97, and minutes away from I-24 and I-40, Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North is the perfect location, whether you’re headed for the mountains of East Tennessee, the jazz of west Tennessee, or to the beaches of Florida and Alabama. The Tennessee Titans training camp, Vanderbilt University, Tennessee State University, and several other colleges are within 12 miles of Red Roof Nashville North. Walk down Music City’s sidewalks, following in the footsteps of Hank Williams and Patsy Cline, all the way to Taylor Swift and Blake Shelton. The Ryman Auditorium, original home of the Grand Ole Opry, is where many country music stars started their road to fame. The Country Music Hall of Fame, another “don’t miss” for country music fans, is where Reba McIntyre was recently inducted. The new Grand Ole Opry, a must see for all country music fans, is within 15 minutes of Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North; outlet malls and the Bridgestone Arena are within 15 minutes as well. Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North is located within walking distance to a number of restaurants—whether it’s home cooking or a hibachi grill you’re looking for after a long day of sightseeing, Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North is your destination. Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North features exterior corridors, free parking for cars, vans and trucks, and a coin laundry on site. After a busy day, all of our guests are invited to work out with a wide variety of equipment, free of charge, at the fitness facility located just next door to the hotel. Our Superior King and Deluxe double rooms feature irons & ironing boards, hair dryers, in-room coffee and tea makers, and microwaves & refrigerators. All guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi and free TV channels, including 3 HBO channels. Relax and experience out coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Goodlettsville
- Goodlettsville Red Roof Inn