All reviews room was clean mexican restaurant staff was friendly waffles biscuits and gravy would definitely stay here again parking lot first floor nice breakfast very nice hotel hot breakfast dog pet nashville desk renovation interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms were very nice. The decor was updated. We enjoyed our stay.
The only issues we had were the parents that let their kids run wild in the halls & the breakfast "room" which made it hard to get in & out quickly.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The front desk staff at check-in and check-out were welcoming, professional and efficient. The room was spotlessly clean and the bed was comfortable. The climate control was accurate and unobtrusive. The wi-fi was fine for my needs, mostly emails & photo uploads. The breakfast layout was very good with plenty of selections and a nicely laid-out eating area. I appreciate that breakfast started at 6am even on a weekend, for those of us who need to get on the road. The parking area is open and feels secure. Overall a well-run, comfortable and convenient place for a good night's rest on a long road trip!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

Clean room, friendly staff, breakfast staples were good. Yes, you are near a trucking facility, and can be noisy. Just turn up the AC. And I may be in a minority, but I am not crazy about staying in a pet-friendly facility. Don’t mind my dog (at home) but possibly staying in room where pets have stayed, not so much. And yes, I recommend and would stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

My mom and I needed a place to stay so we stopped here around 11 PM. I was sad to find out it was $180 total! We were tired so we paid. In the room the bathroom sink is separate from the bathroom which is odd. Also I don't think they have a kitchen so the warm breakfast was a little weird.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2019

This gem of a hotel is nicely updated with friendly staff. Beds were very comfortable and our 2 room suite was very roomy. Easy drive to downtown Nashville via 65 South and Ellington Parkway. Many restaurants nearby.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple