“Expensive but good!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The routine show of cooking hibachi is in full display here. If you like this style food, as well as sushi, you would not be disappointed in this restaurant. We go on special occasions and always like it.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

It was our first experience to visit a Japanese Steak House. We found the food different and tasty and the most interesting was the way the chef cook the food in front of you by giving the details.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We have enjoyed the hibachi experience many times and our visit here was no exception. We got there a bit after the dinner hour and the place was not very busy. We were seated quickly and the waitress took our drink order and said we'd wait a few minutes to see if anyone else would join us. We asked if she could go ahead and bring our salad as my hubby was starved! ( we explained that he had been at the hospital with his mother all day) She came back and took our order. We both ordered the same thing. (filet and shrimp) The chef came and cooked our meal. It was very good. After the chef left, we thought it strange that he cooked only one steak for the two of us. When the check arrived, we found that the waitress had somehow misunderstood our order and we were given one meal and were charged a $5 fee for sharing. We have no idea what we could of said that made her think we wanted to share a meal. We talked about how the hubby was starving as he had been at the hospital all day with his mom. The food was fantastic, the service was great and we feel it was a misunderstanding with our order. This is a great place for hibachi!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My wife and I are big fans of sushi, having enjoyed sushi in some of the best sushi restaurants n NYC, Tampa, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tokyo, etc, We have even had sushi in some unexpected places as Louisville, KY and Valdosta, GA. But never have we had sushi as badly as this place.

First, we were sitting close to the sushi bar where we observed the alleged sushi chef making our sushi order. However, this chef does not use surgical gloves but rather uses his bare hands to prepare the sushi. If he were to do this in NYC or FL this place would be closed down. But when mentioned this to our waitress we were told this is what is done all the time, this is Japanese style. Since the alleged chef looked more hispanic that Japanese this came as a surprise

Next came the sushi. First, the rice fell apart from the fish. Second, for some unexplained reason this restaurant thinks that a blog of wasabi should be place inside of certain sushi roles. As a result, since we place a bit of wasabi in our soy sauce, the result was incredibly bad - burning hot. My wife and I could not tolerate the amount of wasabi that was plaed in the food. I asked the waitress why would they place blobs of wasabi in roles and she said this is how they always did this.

After our complaints the waitress offered to have the manager come over and perhaps she would comp us. However, I declined this invitation because I wanted my review to be objective.

This is one sushi restaurant I would avoid.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We go every year for birthdays, anniversarys, and special occasions. I'm not a big Japanese food person, as I am a very picky eater, but they have a wide variety of menu items for a picky eater or not. Scallops, Chicken, Steaks, Drinks....all good. My husband loves their sushi. Always a great atmosphere and good time with great food.