“Awesome!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great service and food. Made a point to satisfy our impatient child before tending to us. Even suggested money saving tips for "extra helpings".

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed July 3, 2013

talk about a want to go back to place this is it!! loved the food loved our waitress wasnt anything to complain about

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

When we told our waiter he didn't bring any any biscuits or corn bread out, he said we had to ask for it. What!?!?!? No you don't!!!!!!! I use to work there at this location. I called home office & they were shocked. This location does not do well. This use to be a good store but the service & management has made it drop. Get it together!!!!!!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Ate breakfast here a couple times while staying at a nearby motel. Good southern breakfast. Strong, hot coffee. Friendly servers and lots of stuff to look at.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I know Cracker Barrel is a major chain, but we haven't been to one in ten or more years. Service was southern friendly and efficient. I am not a grits fan. Tasted like weak cream of wheat, but that's just me. The hash brown casserole was delicious and my eggs and bacon were spot on. We enjoyed our breakfast.