“Horrible!”

Motel 6 Nashville - Goodlettsville
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Bugs, bugs, and more bugs...Room was outdated and dirty...The price was not what we were quoted on the phone when we made the reservation....We were told by the staff that we were getting a better deal than anyone there....REALLY??? We took pictures of all the bugs in the room....The clerk said "Yeah...that would give me the creepy crawlies"....

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Wanda S

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We arrived 4/6/2013 at 2:30pm. My husband checked in. We had a 1st floor room, 104 to be exact. It was terrible. It smelled aweful, like mildew & mold. There was hair around the shower head, and hair on the towels. Our air conditioning didn't work, and overall the place was very noisy. My husband and I was itching after laying in the bed. It was too late to go anywhere else. I will NEVER stay at another Motel 6 again! YUCK!! Very nasty place!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere. They are disgusting.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Easy to find and good value. Staff was friendly and professional. The room was clean and well kept. I thought the bed was firm and awoke without any aches or pains. (considering my age that is a plus :-)
Coffee was ready to go in the morning.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Clifford W
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived, the lobby door was locked and had to wait by the night window. We could hear the clerk talking to a guest on the phone about someone trying to get in on them, he wasn't alarmed. He told them he could give them the number to the police dept, but it was probably someone trying to get into the wrong room. Checked in, got the key, it didn't work and had to go back. He seemed bothered that I came back. The key worked, but once you get into the room, you have to swipe the key again to make the lock go back into the door. We could hear the guests next door, that gave the impression it was a "no tell motel" and then we could smell cigs or something. Our room smelled of wet dogs. You felt like the room was dirty. The shower was and pubic hair on the toilet. HUGE MISTAKE!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Most of the Motel 6's around the country are good for 2 stars. This one has a friendly front desk, low rates, clean sheets and free coffee in the morning. However you get no breakfast, no microwave, no clock radio and the wi-fi connection will cost you an extra $3 per night. If you enjoy falling to sleep to the sound of interstate traffic, this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are "freeway view." If you don't like the first room you get they w...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank NeilfromDayton
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Although our door had a no smoking sign on it the room and bedding reeked of cigarette smoke! There was even ash all over the toilet which I submitted a picture of. Save your hard earned money and go somewhere else.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank mbennett22
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I were on our usual route to New Orleans and we decided to stop for a quick break. We just needed a place to sleep for a few hours and get back on the road in the morning. It was advertised as 39.99 per night but of course when we got in they change the amount to 60 bucks since we had two people. Against my better judgement we stayed since we were both very tired. I thought, How bad could it really be anyways. Well I found out exactly how bad it could be. First of all they gave us two full beds not what we were promised at all, but that was they last room, they claim. Second the room had no shampoo, just one small bar of soap. I have never heard of not getting shampoo with your room. And lastly they were they smalled thinest towels I have ever seen in my life, which we were only able to get two of. Then the best part was the train that runs behind the motel that I was unaware of but ran all night long. Next time I will spend more $$ and go with a hotel I know.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family