“The Perfect Weekend Getaway”
Review of Thistletop Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Goodlettsville
Thistletop Inn
St. Louis
“The Perfect Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I cannot even begin to put into words the experience my husband and I just had at Thistletop Inn with Ms. Mary Jane. We were welcomed to the beautiful grounds with a smile and a hug and the hospitality did not end there. We shared much more than meals over the course of the weekend. Mary Jane shared with us her very cozy home, allowed us to share special moments with her family, and provided much needed suggestions for out-of-towners like my husband and I. We will certainly be heading back to Thistletop Inn any chance we have to get out of town. I highly suggest you stop by as I am sure you will have just as rich of an experience. Happy travels!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lindsay S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I took my husband for a suprise birthday weekend getaway and we both loved it! Fred and his wife are hospitable and great to be around. The place is so relaxing with beautiful views and cozy areas. Everything was well kept, breakfast was great and nashville is right down the road. I would say its the best of both worlds. We are already wanting to go again and would reccommend it to anyone looking for a great B&B.

Room Tip: Both are amazing but they say the bigger room is better...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KatieHerron
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The Thistletop Inn is a beautiful home that Mary Jane and Fred own.. We were able to visit when they had an event at their home and it showed off their wonderful hospitality and the beauty of their B & B. The grounds are gorgeous and they also have a wonderful little meeting room that you can use for business meetings or gatherings. Mary Jane will help you with food and all the needs you may have.. Fabulous place and great owners.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Anthony C
columbus
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I recently stayed at Thistletop Inn for a birthday weekend getaway. I wanted a weekend in a new city and he wanted a relaxing time away from home and somehow Thistletop in satisfied us both! 15 minutes from downtown Nashville we were able to sight see, and relax in the country. Mary Jane and Fred were not only hospitable they were fun, conversational and really appeared to be genuinely enjoying their lifestyle as inn keepers. I have been telling people about this piece of heaven since we left. GO!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rachel w
Canton, Michigan
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We loved this warm and friendly B&B! Fred and Mary Jane Peace were wonderful hosts and see to your every need. We felt like old friends. Fred's Breakfasts were delicious and plentiful and entertaining. The rooms are beautiful and cozy, with comfortable beds. We'll absolutely do a vacation getaway there again. Thank you Fred and Mary Jane!

Room Tip: Both rooms were clean, comfortable with a balcony or porch and all the amenities. The "Dauphin...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Cathy R
Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed April 7, 2012

How nice to know that the next time I travel to Nashville (and there will be a next time—such a fun little city) I can relax with wonderful friends in their lovely Braxton-Dixon-designed home. Innkeepers Fred and Mary Jane Peace made me feel like an old friend when they welcomed me to their spacious home. Its weathered wood, stone, slate, and colorful and unique artworks reminded me of why I travel—and why when it comes to lodging, I seek out the exceptional. This is a bed & breakfast not to be missed.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Del B
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We just returned from our first-ever B&B stay. All I have to say is that we now spoiled and this amazing experience will be hard to beat. Fred and Mary Jane are awesome hosts! They made us feel like family. The house was so warm and inviting, we really felt like we were home (except more relaxed). It was hard to leave. The home was clean and there were so many activities to do ( walking, board games, pool, movies, hot tub, etc). We hardly left the place! Fred spoiled us with awesome food and conversation every morning. We will definitely be back, hopefully soon. Thanks Fred and Mary Jane!

Room Tip: Try the suite! It is a little oasis. The bed was so comfortable and you had your own living and din...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DavidandKarla
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodlettsville
The Inn at Fontanel
Comfort Suites Goodlettsville
Comfort Suites Goodlettsville
#7 of 17 in Goodlettsville
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites

Been to Thistletop Inn? Share your experiences!