All reviews room was clean nashville area indoor pool waffles great place to stay would stay here again the breakfast area staff was very friendly and helpful up to date off the highway free breakfast very nice hotel front desk staff biscuits grand ole opry easy access hooters
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2016

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Roni W, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goodlettsville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2016

Reviewed July 4, 2016

Very pleased with our stay in a 1 bedroom suite. Convenient location near I-65, shopping, and restaurants. Bed very comfortable. Room felt large, and had plenty of closet and drawer space. Plenty of staff around the hotel, and they appeared to actually like working there -- always a smile and a greeting from every staff member we encountered. Tables at breakfast were plentiful, and staff cleaned tables as soon as guests finished. We were really impressed overall with the hotel and with their staff. Minor issue with blackout curtains not being long enough to completely block out exterior lighting at night (we fixed that issue by gently resting the luggage rack & our suitcase against the drapes to hold them tight to the wall below the window at night).

Date of stay: July 2016
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Brock L, Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. I'm thrilled that your time with us was so enjoyable. My team & I strive to give the best guest experience....I will share your kind words with them! I will have maintenance look into the moving those blackout curtains closer to the windows during renovations! :o) We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 2, 2016

Reviewed July 2, 2016

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Got in about 9pm. I had booked 2 rooms, both with double beds. Didn't happen. The rooms smelled old and a bit musty. Dead cockroach in the bathroom.
Bathroom door coming apart at the bottom. The carpet - oh, my, it should have been replaced a long time ago - nasty.
But, we slept okay.
The breakfast was quite good! I was surprised they had no selection of Yogurts, just plain in a bowl. Plenty of food.
Try a new Super 8 or Days Inn instead and save some money.

Room tip: Try a new Super 8 or Days Inn instead and save your money.
1  Thank Ann M

Ann, Thank you for taking time to review your stay. I'm sorry to hear that we didn't quite meet your expectations. On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed them with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations. I'm excited to tell you that we will be starting our renovations soon! And the carpeting is the 1st thing on the list!