“Good For Overnight Stay”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We stopped here on our way to Florida. We used points so price was not a concern. I find Country Inns to be clean and good for an overnight stay. The breakfast is okay for what it is. I usually just have coffee and a banana until I find a place to stop for a full meal. The location of this hotel is a little strange and hard to find. I would stop here again on a Florida trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
gary h, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

glad you picked us for your over night stay. hope everyone had a great time and we also had a hot breakfast waiting for you when you got up to go further on your journey. have a sfe trip

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Our first experience with bedbugs took place Oct 23, 2013. We noticed an unusual insect on the wall and with a trip to the internet, we confirmed if was a nasty bedbug. With further observation, a bed bug was noticed under the skirt of the bed. Fortunately, we hadn't sprawled our belongings all over the room. The experience left us scrambling for another motel at 10 o clock at night. We were due to pick up elderly family at the airport and get them checked in at a different motel. What an inconvenience at this time of night! We never received a call from the manager, and the inexperienced employee man on duty was the only one there and didn't help us at all. We were left to our handy IPAD to make a connection with another motel. So, always check corners in bathrooms, bed area and most importantly, check the bed thoroughly by lifting mattress and checking under bedskirts etc. It doesn't matter if the motel has a clean appearance with up to date decor, this can happen any where. I just hope for the sake of others, this Country Inn & Suites exterminates the problem. Good luck in Goodletsville.

Room Tip: Always check under mattresses and bedskirts, corners of rooms and other dark places for bedbugs! Go...
3  Thank Jill J
krp2b, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

I am very sorry about the issue that you experienced at our location and we have got inspected this past week and have a certificate that states we do not have bed bugs in the hotel and if you would like you are more then welcome to get a copy of the certificate. Hope to see you back when your in our area!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Well we travelled to Hashville with no set plan - which was probably our mistake as there were a couple of sport games going on - and that made available hotel rooms next to none.

The front desk person was very helpful and sweet. He gave us a list of places to eat. He answered some other questions for us as well, and was just very helpful.

We ended up with the last room available at this hotel. While it was clean - it was certainly very tired. By that I mean, a couple tiles had fallen off the moulding in the bathroom, stains on the bathtub surround (huh? don't want to think to hard on that one) and stains on the carpet, the couch was pretty worn as well, there were a few other things, but I don't want to get overly nitpicky. The bedroom was nice and I have to complaints there. I think the price we paid for the one night was Way Too High expecially upon seeing the room. Yet, we needed a room and overall it was acceptable.

They also provided a wonderful, large free breakfast and a later check out time.
But the staff is what makes this hotel shine.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

I am very pleased to hear that my staff very accommodating and greatly apologize for the few things in your room that you were displeased with and we have had every room inspected and fixing all problems in room and would love the chance to make it up to you the next time your in the Nashville area!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

The location is sort of crappy. Inside the hotel was nice enough. Pool was a bit cool, hot tub not very hot. I booked through Travelocity to stay for 4 nights. A week after our stay I checked my credit card statement and they had put an extra charge for $84 on my card. I called about it and they said they charge extra cleaning fee if you have a pet or smoke which we did not. Took my info and said they would have the manager call me. He never did. My husband called and spoke to the manager a few days later and he claimed we only paid for 3 nights and they charged us for the 4th night afterward. I tried calling back 5 more times and NEVER got the manager on the phone even at times they told me he would be there. Then finally a girl at the front desk got snippy with me and told me the receipt they had from Travelocity only showed three nights and it didn't matter if I emailed a copy of my itinerary I would have to call Travelocity and have them contact the hotel. Now they are keeping us on hold for 5 plus minutes. TERRIBLE customer service!!!! I will never stay here again!!!

1  Thank Kaitlyn K

I am very sorry about the issue that you have experienced here at our location and unfortunatly we were unable to resolve this issue due to the third party not authorizing the fourth night stay but again very sorry about the misunderstanding and hopefully you will give us the chance to make it up to you the next time you are in the Nashville area!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

After a long day driving we stopped for a much needed rest. We were greeted by a very friendly and knowledgeable staff. The lobby was very clean which sets the tone for the whole place. Our room was clean and comfortable. We used the gym and pool. The gym was clean and all equipment worked. The pool was warm and clean. The hot tub was clean with a comfortable temp. it could use some adjustments with the mixture of air coming out of the jets. The Breakfast was excellent, Staff was on hand to see that everything was OK. This is service with a Smile and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
krp2b, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and i hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

When ever we are driving through this part of Tennessee and need an over night stay we stay here. It is very clean, close to Nashville attractions and reasonable. The staff is great also. A great surprise is the work out room is clean, air conditioning and every machine works. That is truly amazing in this world of hotels where lots of items don't work. We will be back.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Good to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us i very much appreciate the generous review and cant wait to have you back next time your in this area!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Some friends and I stayed in the extended stay suite for a long weekend getaway. Every morning we were greeted in the breakfast room by the General Manager Gary and the cook, Nettie. They were both so fabulous and they really did a great job of starting off every day on the right foot. We had one small issue with our room which Gary took care of right away. Overall we all loved the hotel, were impressed with the room and loved that we were tucked away but not too far away from everything that was going on. Would definitely stay again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Good to hear my staff went above and beyond to take care of your needs and am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here and cant wait to see you back next time you are in the area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodlettsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North
#5 of 18 in Goodlettsville
Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville
Baymont Inn & Suites Goodlettsville
Baymont Inn & Suites Goodlettsvi...
#10 of 18 in Goodlettsville

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville? Share your experiences!