“Excellent”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Atlanta
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We were on a family road trip for Thanksgiving. We usually stay at a Choice Hotel Chain but they were not being very helpful with walk in prices. The Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville had a great walk in price so we went for it. I am so glad we did. It is very nice and the newest in the area. I was sad we were only staying for one night. Our stay at this hotel made us change our reservation for the rest of our trip from Choice hotels to Marriotts and I don't think we will be switching back.

The front desk staff, Autumn, was very nice and helpful. I don't usually name people in reviews unless they were note worthy and she really was. The lobby was very nice and we like that they had the bistro and bar. Lots of computers and many tv viewing areas. We travel with our teen boys so it is nice when there is space for us to spread out. Our room was really clean and decorated nicely. I actually wanted to find out the paint color in the room to paint my walls in my kitchen. I don't think I have ever wanted a hotels paint color info before. The bathroom was also very nice and clean. We had a king bed and a very comfortable sitting area with a sofa. Our kids room had two queens and a smaller sitting area. Wifi was fast and strong. There was a mini fridge, coffee pot area. The only thing I would like to have added was a mirror in the actual room. The only mirror was in the bathroom. I like when there is a mirror in the room so I can get ready while my husband is in the shower. It isn't a big deal though.

Next time we drive through Nashville this will be our stop.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank mrolfes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Everything is very clean and modern with nice designs. Nice clean rooms as well. HOWEVER they saved money on soundproofing between floors. The people above us walked at least 5 miles within their room that night. It seemed as though they were stomping also. I did not call the front desk. I am sure they would have helped. But this is a holiday weekend and I tried to be easy going. At least for one night:-/

• Stayed November 2011
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Hotel employees are very rude. Desk clerk would not give us directions and made a very rude comment about our kids. Hated the rooms, very small and A/C is very loud and hard to keep constant.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
New York
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Very Nice hotel. Beautiful layout. Huge, relaxing sitting room in the lobby -- big screen TV, 24 hr coffee available. Outside deck out back 20 minutes from Nashville - Close to highway/interstate. Great service,

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank jdspeed
Miami
Reviewed September 12, 2011

On my last visit, the front desk service was extremely poor. Lori, the front desk employee was rude, NOT helpful and extremely unprofessional. She was more interested in her personal business than hotel business and guests. Rooms are nice and location is excellent. It's just the front desk service that gives me incentive to stay elsewhere!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Terri C
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed September 11, 2011

The hotel is on a hill. Their courtyard area is different than many but really interesting and overlooking the area. They have the new style of lobby with a little bar and restaruant. Food is descent. The beds are comfy. The gym was more than sufficent. Nice little pool.

There are not alot of things in the immediate area, but there is a nice little chineese buffet across the street other places are a little to far to walk.

May be a little more expensive but it is well worth the price. I would stay here again.

Thanks and Happy Travels!

Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Cordova, Tennessee
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Rooms clean and comfortable. Would go back. Food and drink available. Nice patio area. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Used triple A to book room. Great rate.