See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2019

I am a travel nurse from Washington, DC who called this place home for 3+ months. I can’t stress the value, safety, security, comfort, and professionalism of its front desk staff members. I’d like to specially thank Oscar - though he is no longer a Manager at this location but he was willing to negotiate a deal with my agency and I - for the duration of my stay. I am also VERY grateful for former Front Desk Manager, Mingo, who moved heaven and earth to insure comfort during my stay. I’d also like to thank Kendall who was always super supportive and went out of her way to smile, wave, or say Merry Christmas…Happy New Year. =)

Message To Management : Though my travel assignment was extended to Mid-March in Nashville - my stay was cut short due to a proposed inconvenience of me moving from the suite I’ve been living in for the past 2 months (my home) into another suite. I am not letting the way things end mar my thoughts about the way they began and remained throughout my stay. I just pray each team member at this location understands what those that travel for business/long-term guests go through and that housing accommodations play a crucial role in their hierarchy of needs. Because of this you forfeited 45 additional days of guaranteed money during the slow season.

Room tip: Rooms on the 4th floor are my fav!
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ArtMonetConsulting
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

First stay at a Candlewood but not last. We made reservation here bc rate was $45 less than nearby Holiday Inn Express and discovered a beautiful and exceptionally equipped and maintained facility. Only drawback is no free breakfast but room was very nice, king bed very comfortabke AND the room had TWO RECLINERS! More Candlewood stays are in our future.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2019

We booked the room into the evening on Xmas eve as we passed by TN and that was no problem, they helped us to match the best price. But as we moved in luggage and all, finally settled into bed after a long day of driving, we realized the vent and fan could not stop on the heater. We tried everything on the thermostat and on the heater itself, with no success. I was very disappointed when I called the front desk and was told no one was working that night to help any guest issues. Our choice was to wait for 20min to see if it worked, or get out of our bed and pajama and move to another room, which may or may not have a functioning heater. That just ruined my stay, with that loud blower next to our bed. What if something serious happens?

Room tip: Bring your own repair man
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank annielina
Reviewed January 2, 2019

Very new hotel and staff was very accommodating. A great stay for a great price. Very convenient off of 65. However, very few good restaurants in the area. FItness center was outstanding. I would stayhere again with no issues.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 16, 2018

This is a new hotel and the rooms are great. Very clean hotel and perfect for anyone staying for a long visit in the area. Easy on and off the Hwy 65. Excellent service from the staff, maid service is just one-time a week unless you request more, so they won't be bothering you. Great workout area and free washer and dryer laundry. Canteena downstairs to purchase little snacks, so you don't have to go out. Very close to a lot of restaurants and business.

Room tip: Ask for an upgrade and you will most likely get it if available.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business