“Nice hotel”

Comfort Suites at Rivergate Mall
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is a very nice hotel that has everything you need. It has swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room, and business center. The rooms are nice and clean. It is near gas stations and restaurants. Also has a good breakfast and they put out snacks in the late afternoon. Parking is a little tight and sometimes the internet gets a little slow.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
CStn268Cust_Relat, General Manager at Comfort Suites at Rivergate Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love to have you back at our property the next time you are in the Goodlettsville area.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a couple nights at the end of July. The staff is very great and helpful and the bed was so comfortable that I was able to get a great nights sleep. I loved the spa that allowed me to wind down after a long day of travel

• Stayed: July 2013
CStn268Cust_Relat, General Manager at Comfort Suites at Rivergate Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are glad to see that you were happy with your stay and would like to invite you back to stay with us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We have stayed at lots of Comfort Suites over the last 15 years. This one is showing it's age, and it's in an odd part of town. There were cop lights everywhere, day and night. The first room were were given #131, reeked of cat urine so badly that I had to demand another room. We were given #204, but the walls were so thin that we could hear the baby in #202 crying all night and morning. The clerk was very friendly, but I think she was working by herself at night, and had too much to do.

The pool was way too cold to enjoy, and it's August. How does that happen? The pool deck was dirty, and even the posted pool inspection certificate noted that it was dirty and needed to be cleaned. I wouldn't stay at this location again until it gets remodeled. There are much better Comfort Suites out there. To the owners, invest in maintenance instead of deferring it until it's more costly. That property should be in decent shape still.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
CStn268Cust_Relat, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at Rivergate Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encoutered during your stay with us. We appreciate your feed back and use it to correct any problems that we may overlook. We want to thank you for choosing us and would like for you to come back and stay with us.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was a good hotel. Nice pool. Nice breakfast. The room was spacious with two double beds and a small sleeper sofa. The only concern was the two front desk clerks spent a lot of time smoking outside and not watching the front desk.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the hotel. We are glad you liked your room and the other amenities of the property. On behalf of the staff here at Comfort Suites I would like to say that we are sorry for any problem you did have here at the front desk. We would like to invite you back to stay with us on your next visit to the Goodlettsville area.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We were greeted by a young woman who was obviously suffering from a nasty cold. She put us in a room which had not been cleaned. After a few minutes she relocated us to the room next door.

The next day, we had a "do not disturb " sign on the door until we left around 10. When we returned late that evening, the room had not been cleaned. The manager told us that the sign was on the door, but it had been removed. When I spoke with the manager
the next morning, I was told that the "do not disturb" sign was on the door and that no consideration would be made other than some points. Choice hotels has lost a customer. This is no way to treat a returning guest.

• Stayed: July 2013

We are sorry that your stay with us was not very satisfactory. On behalf of the staff I would like to extend my deepest apologies and hope that you continue to stay with Comfort Suites. We use your feedback to correct our staff performance and sincerely appreciate you.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Clean room, friendly staff. If there was a down side to our stay it had nothing to do with the hotel. When on business at the end of the day I prefer quite and there were families that were allowing children to run up and down halls and jump on the bed in the room above us. Again, not the hotel. Will stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BlackTie360
CStn268Cust_Relat, Guest Service Agent at Comfort Suites at Rivergate Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to tell us your concerns. On behalf of the staff I would like to apologize for the problem you encountered. We are glad you were comfortable with your room and will be happy to have you back.Our staff take guest satisfaction seriously and any problems you have in your future stays can and will be addressed immediately. Again we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

First, I would like to start out and say the Hotel was nice as far as eye appeal, but that is where it ENDS. When we check in the hotel clerk was pleasant, and when I walk into the room it was nice, but when I sat down on the bed (we had a double bed suite) and I turn on the lamp next to the bed I saw a tiny spider and killed it. at first I didn't think much about it. Then my family went to the pool and while I was sitting in the chairs watching them , there where so many little flying bugs that I couldn"t hardly take it. So, I step out of the pool area for a moment while my family finish up. When We went back to our room which is located next to the pool (#104). It was late and we had to get some sleep. WELL around 3am I felt something Crawling across my face and I Jumped out of bed and turned on the lights and notice my husband was asleep on the couch(because the beds was full size not queen, or bigger). When I told him what had happened he then inturns tell me that he had been faning at bugs (little nats) he said, I was Horrible to say the least . I tryed calling the front desk and no answer, and I finally calm down and lay my head back down in the other bed with my son for a couple hrs until 7am. We got ourselves dressed and check out as soon as possible.(before we could check out I was so Scared to put anything on that bed or in the floor). I Killed a few MORE SPIDERS on the Night stand before we left the room. AWFUL!!!! When I turned in the Keys and the lady at the desk was no help!!!! I will never Stay in that Hotel Again. I was Itching all the way back home until I was able to refresh myself and my mind from being there!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay in the rooms next to the pool, because they may have a bug infestion.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank travelQueen2008
CStn268Cust_Relat, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Suites at Rivergate Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear TravelQueen,

On behalf of Comfort Suites I would like to thank you for taking the time to bring the matters stated above to our attention. I' am sorry your stay was not as comfortable as is should have been. I can assure you we are not taking any matter lightly . Your feedback is very important to us and helps us to better the services we offer. We hope you give us the opportunity to correct these matters on any future stays.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodlettsville
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goodlettsville, TN
La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville
TownePlace Suites Nashville Goodlettsville
TownePlace Suites Nashville Good...
#4 of 19 in Goodlettsville
Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville
Quality Inn Goodlettsville
Quality Inn Goodlettsville
#8 of 19 in Goodlettsville
Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville

Been to Comfort Suites at Rivergate Mall? Share your experiences!