“roach motel from hell.”

Comfort Suites Goodlettsville
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Reviewed February 15, 2012

first when we checked in the lady at the front desk would not get off the phone. after we got in our room we found a ROACH!!!!The bathroom was dirty, we found a condom laying in the floor by trash can,the bathroom door kept locking on its own. the pool smelled like sewage, we told the staff they never offered to clean the room or move us to another room they just acted like ""whatever"" We had 4 kids with us and we had to explain to them why the room was so bad. Please, Please dont ever stay here, you will regret it...

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank mscott_12

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Before you stay anywhere in TN please look at my review onb Crestwood suites in TN where we hasd to leave in the middle of the night New Years eve morning. We came here and what a wonderful experience. This place was spotless. No stains on carpets no bugs no problems. Needed more towels and got tons... They even made us a great deal on rate so it was well worth it. After the un immaginable experience that we had at crestwood suites.

Room Tip: Dont go to crestwood suites the bad reviews are the actual reviews by those who stayed there....incl...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sandra d
Reviewed January 10, 2012

As far as the room, it was clean and we had no problem with the housekeeping service. Convenient location as far as restaurants & shopping, near the interstate so it was easy to venture into Nashville. Lots of road noise at night was the main drawback for me.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I stayed at this hotel and my blankets were FILTHY. I called the desk 3 times before someone finally answered and I told them forget it I am switching to another hotel. I called the next day to talk to a manager and they hesitated to transfer until I raised my voice. I explained to the manager I believe her name was Nicole and she sounded sarcastic on the phone like she didn't care. I will never stay at this hotel again

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank aguest87878
Reviewed October 28, 2011

This hotel is located close to restaurants of all kinds, a large shopping mall and a convenience/gas station next door. It was easy to get on the highway to go downtown Nashville and also to Oryland area. It was clean, comfortable and had all the facilities we were looking for. We would not hesitate a minute on staying there again. We stayed 5 nights, and would loved to have stayed longer...

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kittykatklub
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Great value, friendly staff, clean pool and rooms. Quiet with comfortable beds what more could you ask for?

Reviewed May 25, 2011

A nice place to stop when passing through Tennessee. Quiet rooms, good internet and no one bothers you. Still close to restaraunts and shops without having to 'go into the city'. Right off I-40, exit 96 with an easy on and off. Nice breakfast in the morning with a staff that smiles and makes the day brighter. Will be stopping again the next time I have to go through Tennessee.

Room Tip: Quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business