“Quiet and peaceful”

Comfort Suites Goodlettsville
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Reviewed May 25, 2011

A nice place to stop when passing through Tennessee. Quiet rooms, good internet and no one bothers you. Still close to restaraunts and shops without having to 'go into the city'. Right off I-40, exit 96 with an easy on and off. Nice breakfast in the morning with a staff that smiles and makes the day brighter. Will be stopping again the next time I have to go through Tennessee.

Room Tip: Quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed May 13, 2011

We saw their ad in "TN. Travel" guide book (the one at the Welcome Center) for @ $80/night. So we just stopped in, u cannot make a reservation with the coupon. The room was clean and was of decent size for just 2 of us. The room also had a small couch and a tiny frig. &
microwave. For short stays, this would be fine. Nothing over 3 days. Complimentary Breakfast was cereals, scrambled eggs, sausage & waffles.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Stayed here two nights visiting family. Easy check in. Interior corridors, very secure. Key card entry on all doors. We had a suite with a king bed, sitting area with couch and computer desk. Nice layout and appeared very clean. Bed was very comfortable, not super soft and flimsy like a lot of hotels. Large digital TV with remote, cable and HBO included. It is right on the interstate, but traffic noise didn't disturb us even in the daytime- and we slept like a log.
Very good internet signal, no problems logging in. Highlight was shower, really high water pressure, about the best I've had in a hotel. Adjustable showerhead too. All it's needs is an exhaust fan in the bathroom...

Breakfast was standard Choice Hotels fare, hot scrambled eggs and sausage,oatmeal, fruit, toast, bagels, etc. Pretty good for free! We usually stay with Choice (Comfort Inns, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inns, Rodeway) and always find good value. This is a hotel with an indoor pool so it always cost more. Pool was very clean and hot tub was great.

We paid about $80 a night - keep in mind this is inside Davidson County / Nashville Metro area so hotel/motel tax runs about $17.50 a night! Adjoining counties will be less costly. I'd certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2011

I stayed in this hotel from October through December. I felt like I was family every morning when I left and evening when I came back. The staff was very friendly, they went out of their way to accomadate to me daily, hotel was always clean, and I felt "at home" when they decorated for the holiday season. I felt like breakfast served in the morning was just for me, the coffee 24/7 was always hot and ready, and cookies in the evening hit the spot.
Spending 90% of my time living in hotels for the past 3 years, this was my most pleasurable experience. I will not hesitate to return and I will even go out of my way while near Tennessee to stay here again. Its a good lesiure hotel as well as business. I met many others who return there monthly and frequently for business travels.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Freefallin_11
Reviewed October 24, 2010

Arrived on a Thafter a long trip. Placed my gym bag on the counter by the sink and without touching it, a large mirror fell off the wall nearly striking me. Fortunately my son caugh it before it could. What should we find behind where the mirror had been but a large (Approx. two foot by one foot) spot of mold growing on the wall. Awakend early the next morning (around 8 AM) by men hammering on the roof.. Went down to tell the front desk about both incidences and the desk clerks reply was "Well, I don't know how, housekieeping doesn't get in until nine". Went out to my car when my wife pointed out a ladder leaning up against the roof.

The next morning, which was then , when we returned after housekeeping had left we found that they had left us no towels or wash clothes. When we asked the housekeeper she advised that she would have to bring them back latrer because they had none. Much later in the day we had to request them before they were ever brought to the room.

While we had reserved a suite, I was rather disappointed as it was not a suiite like I had ever stayed in before and while I payed the price for a suite, I would never do it again nor would I ever stay at this lodging again, Beds were advertised as queen size, however were found to be more like doubles and very small when my wife and I each slept with one of our teenagers.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank SMBrock
Reviewed July 6, 2010

The staff was helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the hotel was quiet even though it was near an interstate. Hot breakfast was scrambled eggs, sausage and waffles.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2010

I stayed at this hotel a few times before my last trip, all for business. The first few times the hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. Needless to say, my last trip was not good! I woke up in the middle of the night with the worst surprise, a bug on the headboard...you know what that means, bed bugs! I checked out of the hotel right then, beware to all make sure you check the bed before you go to sleep at this hotel. It might be good to take some RAID bug spray or the Terminix man with you. When I returned home I called the hotel to talk with the manager, she told me that she would call me back later that day...6 days later and I have yet to hear from her. Seems like she doesn't want to admit that the hotel she manages is infested with bed bugs!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business