See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 26, 2017

Ridiculous....rates like Opryland and amenities like the mission. Dont take ur shoes off or u will have feet black as coal...No visitors after 9...CRAZY! And the staff are not understandable nor concerned.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Mitchell F
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Creepy place....people roaming at all hours of the night. Linens were fresh and beds well made - however, the pillows were old and cut in half. The breakfast which was supposed to start at 6:30 was late. When it was open it was a joke. Example - the yogurt in the frig had the date blacked out with a marker....who knows how old it was! The only fresh fruit were some old apples. One coffee dispenser had old cold coffee and the other on had bad tasting coffee. There was duct tape on our door around the handle. We should have left but were tired and just wanted to get rested.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Alice M
Reviewed October 5, 2017

So filthy and wierd dudes hanging out at the hotel. I got som creepy looks from some of the old guys hanging on the balconys.
I mean ...I dident even want to sleep in the cheats. Bathroom was acually ok. But yes bugs in there( incl bed) Rest of the room a disaster. So only emergencies I recommend.

Room tip: Avoid (!) only emergencies - and if u are looking for trouble / bugs - ok
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Lilysus89
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Do NOT I repeat do NOT stay at this hotel. On checking in we were told that the laundromat was not working. Ok fair enough. On getting up to the room the tv was not working( guessing the cable bill not been paid).
On phoning reception the employee said the tv had not been working for days and that they had called someone days ago to come and look at the problem. Hmmmmmm. Rather than go and find another hotel so late at night we asked if the room could be discounted she refused as it was 9.30 pm when we checked in. On closer inspection of the room it was actually filthy with one of the worse urine stained mattresses I have seen.
We then asked for a refund as the room was disguising. See the photos.
Don't stay here seriously it is a health hazard and the employee was rude and dishonest.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 8rachaelb
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Arrived (for eclipse) with a reservation confirmed through booking-dot-com. Was told our reservation would not be honored, but we could have a room for triple the price. We took it.

When I went to check out, the front desk ordered me to return to my room and await their instructions. After waiting 10 minutes, I called the local police to come down and be present when the discussions took place. Thanks to the police presence, I was able to leave without further incident.

Date of stay: August 2017