See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Was caught off guard when I arrived at 1030 PM and the front door was locked. Sign on the door said door would be open until 11pm. Desk clerk finally came to the night window and check in was relatively easy.
Room was clean, could use updating. Had to call front desk to have a/c heat unit turned on, co ttols in room wouldn't work until clerk did something.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Sunny C, Owner at Quality Inn Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

It was great having you stay here with us! Sorry to hear there were a few hiccups when you got here, but we're glad we got everything sorted out. Come back again if you're ever back in the area.

Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

Just what we were looking for: clean and comfortable. Room is clean and mattress is comfortable. Nice shower, and there’s room to set our stuff near sink. We plan to stay here again.

Only one nightstand. A couple of things could have worked better, but checkout desk attendant made a note to address these with management.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sunny C, Owner at Quality Inn Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2018

We're so glad you found the room to be clean and comfy, but we're so sorry that your experience wasn't worth five stars. On the other hand, we really appreciate you letting the front desk know. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we'll definitely take it into consideration.

Take care,

Reviewed November 8, 2018

11-3-18 room was clean. bathroom had hair left in the bath tub that wasn't mine. the lady that checked me in gave me the run around. I called early asking questions about paying cash when I come check in. The lady said I could pay with cash. How ever once there she stated it had to be on my card, the price she quoted was $15 more than the internet. Then she said I had to pay a $100 deposit. Never mentioned it had to be with cash. So I go to the atm and just pay on line. go back to the hotel again 2nd time only to be told I had to pay the deposit with cash. Now headed to the atm for the 3rd time. Now I am super pissed off cause she should have said all this on the phone when I called the first time. the people next door kept knocking so loud on the door, kept running in and out of the room all night.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Sunny C, Owner at Quality Inn Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2018

It's truly a shame that any part of your visit let you down. It's important that we're clear about the costs of a stay and the payment methods we accept, so this is certainly an area for improvement that we will tackle. Furthermore, you should expect cleanliness in every aspect when you arrive. With your review in mind, I know we can do better moving forward. I hope we'll have another chance to truly excel for you.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Just passing through the area. This hotel was booked on the website. Not the best place I have stayed, but not the worst by far. Felt very welcoming after being stuck (11 miles in 2.5 hours) in road construction 30 miles from arrival. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was pretty basic on my part- lots of bread / wheat based products of which I can not eat. Would stay again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank nuprofessor
Sunny C, Owner at Quality Inn Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your visit! You can always count on us for comfortable accommodations. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the quality inn that's located in goodlettesville,Tn(07/26/18).The third night I was there I found an adult size bed bug crawling on my arm which at first I thought was a tick but was not after I researched it. So I grabbed a plastic cup by the sink and the little note pad that was on the nightstand so I could catch the bed bug to show the hotel staff and After I found out what it was I freaked out and started looking through my belongings to see if there was more and as I was looking my ball cap over I found another tiny bed bug on the bill of my hat. So I went to the lobby with the bed bugs in hand to show them and the lady was no help at all telling me I would have to wait until morning so I could speak to the manager and she me some trash bags for my luggage and clothes so I could throw them away. I switched hotels that night and when morning came I returned to the quality inn to speak with the manager. When he arrived to the hotel I spoke with him about the situation I had and gave him the bed bugs i caught in the plastic cup. He proceeds to tell me that he has to verify that it was bed bugs or not befor he would reimburse me for my clothes/luggage and for me to return in the afternoon. I returned that afternoon to talk him again and he told me that it was indeed bed bugs. He also told me that he was not going to replace my luggage or clothes and when I asked why he told me that all I would need to do is wash them and they would be ok.I found it so unprofessional the way the hotel handled the situation. If your looking for a hotel in goodlettesville, Tn STAY AWAY from here unless you want bedbugs.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Stoney270
Sunny C, Owner at Quality Inn Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

I apologize for the issue with bugs you encountered. I can assure you that this is not representative of the 5-star accommodations we're capable of, and we will certainly ensure that this problem is taken care of for the future. We strive to provide professional and accommodating service for every situation, and I'm sorry you felt this matter was not dealt with in an appropriate manner. We'll be sure to speak with our team about this and make improvements accordingly. We're always dedicated to offering the best customer service we possibly can.