“Nice Hotel”

Travelodge Goodlettsville
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Goodlettsville
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 15, 2013

It was a Nice Hoteland the breakfast in the morning was very good. I was disappointed that there wasn't a refrrigerator in room and the pool was outside and closed even though it was 85 degrees outside.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Travelodge Goodlettsville

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This hotel was clean and updated, serving a nice breakfast. The staff accomplished a lot and we were very pleased with our stay. It is a liilte far from downtown Nashville, but very accessible to the highway, and almost anywhere around the city you want to go. I have no problem recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I went to a show at the Bridgestone Arena. I was coming from Kentucky. I checked in on the way to show. After the show, I drove less than 15 minutes, left the city, and had a quite hotel room waiting for me. The price is 1/2 what I pay in downtown Nashville, and the room has the same quality.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Check in aborted due to sign at front desk saying to wait for service. Took way too long to check in. The hotel clerk that finally showed up to check me in was unresponsive and did ot ackownledge my status with Hilton.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This Hampton Inn is not only clean and nice to stay at, it is just minutes from Nashville. I have stayed here more than once for business but if I had time I could be at the Opry in 15 minutes. Plenty of choses for food nearby also.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The room had a musty smell upon check in. The clerk sprayed my room with Febreeze. I later found out that the room had a water leak which soaked the carpet and my briefcase. The shower handle was broken. An exterior door could be opened without a key (safety issue). I would not stay at this property again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary G, Manager at Travelodge Goodlettsville, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I am very sorry that you were inconvenienced by some issues. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action.

On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience for you. Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again.

Gary Gamble
Operations Manager
Hampton Inn
bnagd_hampton@hilton.com
615-851-2828

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our original room was locked from the inside and we could not access it. We were given another room promptly but were told this room had an odor to it. This room smelled like a wet dog and musty. We made it work because we were exhausted from driving all day. In the morning the hotel manager comped the room.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple