“Off the beaten path but worth it”

Travelodge Goodlettsville
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Tallahassee, FL
“Off the beaten path but worth it”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Found this place in the GPS while driving through on a very long trip. It's off a side road and was a little difficult to locate, so we made a few calls to the desk clerk to find it. Accomodations were clean and pleasant and breakfast was average but plentiful and served in a clean, comfortable space. The front desk clerk was helpful and had a good sense of humor. We enjoyed our stay and will be back if we find ourselves in the neighborhood again.

Room Tip: Upper floor is preferable.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The Hampton Inn Nashville Goodlettsville is in a great location and offers rooms at reasonable prices. Unfortunately, I had an issue with my room that was not able to be resolved and had to find different lodging without help from the hotel. I've contacted the manager and general manger (whose business cards were available at the front desk) and have had no response from either individual.
Like drtravels, I stay at Hampton Inns and other Hilton brands with 50+ nights a year. This was the most disappointing stay I've ever had at a Hilton property. I understand that problems happen, but this hotel's inability to discuss the issue with me tells me they are not committed to the Hampton brand.
It may be worth the extra money to try a different Hampton Inn in the area.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank GCKJA
Austin, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The Hampton Inn staff were friendly and accommodating. The hotel was hard to locate since it sits behind the Quality inn & Suites. The Hampton Inn sign and entrance sign are blocked by the Quality Inn Suites' sign and surrounding trees. Overall it was a very pleasant stay. Breakfast was quick, fresh and well stocked.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Dickson, TN, United States
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The front desk clerk went out of his way to provide us with kitchen facilities so that we could prepare our dinner. We had anticipated (our error) that there would be a microwave oven and a small refrigerator in the room. I had just come from outpatient surgery and his assistance and helpfulness made us feel very comfortable. We will certainly return again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This hotel provided a very nice clean room with comfortable bedding. The free breakfast was just enough, but could have been better. Please upgrade the TV! It is fine for the small room, but leaving a large TV behind at home, this one just seemed small. Great value and location for my needs.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Memphis, United States
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Hotel is excellent. Very clean. Breakfast was served early enough for our team to make their early games. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a washer / dryer we could use for team uniforms.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

seattle
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed here two different nights and found it to be the worst Hampton I ever stayed in. Front desk was dismissive on the first night and insisted my room wasn't ready at 250pm and acted put out to see if another was available. When asking about a place to eat I was given a folder to look at menus. Somehow I was coded as a no show and when I checked in the second time they insisted I didn't stay the first time. Again my room wasn't
t ready at 200pm. Trying to figure out how to resolve the no show issue the manager checked me into a room which was nice but adjacent to the elevator and could hear everytime someone used it. Calling the front desk I was told they were sold out (website showed rooms available). After another discussion I finally received another room. It all seemed like they were doing me a big tabor to stay there. Both times my rooms were not available, I saw 3 or 4 maids standing around. Rooms are of poor quality.

I stay at Hilton's 30+ nights a year and I would rather sleep in my car then stay here again.

Room Tip: There isn't a good room
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo