“No problems!”

Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Bucyrus, Ohio
“No problems!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here on our way back from Florida; just needing a place to crash overnight before heading back to Ohio the next day. The gal at the desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was your average hotel room, which is what I expected since I wasn't paying to stay in a 5 star hotel just for the night. Some reviews I've read say it's old and outdated, and while that may apply, it's certainly no big deal considering it was a good and fair rate. You're not going to get fancy-schmancy stuff unless you're willing to pay a lot more for it! Anyway, this hotel was just fine, in my opinion. Bed was comfortable, everything was clean, plenty of hot water and good water pressure. The area was nice with stores, eateries and gas stations, as well as other hotels around it. It was a huge difference from the Nashville hotel we stayed in last year on our way back from vacation where the manager was chasing away the drug dealers! We had no complaints about Days Inn and would stay here again!

Room Tip: Book a week or more in advance and you get a better rate.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Darrow
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My six year old daughter and I stopped in the Nashville area while driving down south for relocation. I stopped, exhausted, for the night and because other hotels were full, we ended up at the Days Inn. Even completely worn out this room was scary. The interior is old and dated. Additionally, the bedding was worn and had holes in it as well as not appearing clean at all. The bathroom was very unpleasant as well. The toilet seat was gross! It also appeared that there was mold in the ceiling. Yuck!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Goodlettsville hotels

Nashville
Reviewed September 12, 2013

It was in the middle of everything. The only issue, which is a big issue was the bathroom. I had to clean the toilet myself and the shower curtain was so long that it overlapped in the tub. I had to fold it over. It was enough towels and washcloths present.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Kaiserslautern, Germany
Reviewed September 9, 2013

So for some reason (that was never made known to me) my reservation at the Motel 6 in Goodlettsville was denied the minute I tried to check in - so I had to make last minute reservations elsewhere - and the Days Inn came to my rescue! I needed a place that was pet friendly - and there were more than accommodating! Although they put us next to a room that smelled horrible, the room we stayed in was pretty decent for a budget inn. The beds were comfortable enough, and we had a great little mini-fridge (that Motel 6 normally charges extra for) as well as free Wi-Fi and cable TV. They also had a GREAT complimentary breakfast in the morning, consisting of belgian waffles, bagels, muffins, and everything you would find at some of the higher end hotels in the area. Needless to say I was greatly impressed with my stay at the Days Inn, and will definitely look to them over Motel 6 any day!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great location. Clean rooms, comfortable beds with plenty of pillows and towels. Breakfast was hot or cold choices & served quality coffee and overall very good. Desk personnel were very personable and helpful with directions and dinner suggestions. Would definitely stay again and recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Goodlettsville hotels
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville
Baymont Inn & Suites Goodlettsville
Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville

Been to Days Inn Goodlettsville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Goodlettsville

Property: Days Inn Goodlettsville
Address: 909 Conference Dr, Goodlettsville, TN 37072-1904 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Davidson County > Goodlettsville
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Goodlettsville
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Goodlettsville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Goodlettsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Goodlettsville Days Inn