“Not as good as before, and be aware of some tricks on the receipt”
Review of Grand Buffet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grand Buffet
Reviewed June 15, 2014

used to go there a lot for OK food, but for my most recent two visits, my impression got much worse. most food were the same, however, they started to use not so fresh crab in the dinner. for this they even offered discount after I pointed out the previous time. also, presented a 10% off total bill coupon in most recent visit, but didn't get the correct discount, plus they inflated the tax rate by charging the sales tax on the pre-discount amount. be aware!

There are newer reviews for Grand Buffet

Reviewed March 25, 2014

an average buffet restaurant, but surely serves its purpose at reasonable price. the servers there are nice. the food was OK.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have been eating here for years and have always been satisfied and the past couple of years have been even better. Yes, at times the food has been salty, but I go for the sushi assortment and the seaweed salad. The sushi chefs are creative and the portions are just right. Why have tuna if you cannot taste it! In California and even Wyoming I pay a LOT more and the preparations are no better. You will not find the more exotic, but you will have a great experience. If you love seaweed salad you will be very happy; I eat enough of this to nearly pay the bill based on the retail cost at the other restaurants. Always ask for the Senior Discount when you pay the bill...it is not given unless you ask. So many dishes to sample, but until I stop filling up on sushi and seaweed I will have to depend on my non-sushi eater husband's comment - this is really good food!!!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This one has it all, and tastefully presented; great sushi selection
and a number of food items not seen in the usual standard
buffet style Asian restaurant.

Price quite reasonable. Lunch for two seniors $21 plus tip
including tea.

Servers and workers are friendly and quite efficient. Bathrooms
spotless.

They have had periods of mediocrity but right now excellent
and we will be returning regularly as long as it stays this good.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

The food here is bland and uninteresting. The hot food was lukewarm. I felt as if i was eating food I could have bought in the frozen section at the grocery store, not fresh at all. There was also a lot of non-Asian selections. I could understand a few for those who'd rather have something else, but this is supposed to be a Chinese buffet. The decor is tacky and needs updating, too. Just very below par.