“Good food and drinks”

Swanky's Taco Shop
Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Germantown
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television
Description: In 2004, an idea to combine the atmosphere and service of upscale restaurants with the pricing and convenience of fast-casual dining blossomed into what is now Swanky’s Taco Shop. And since burritos and tacos just are not the same without a margarita or a beer, Swanky’s boasts a full bar to better serve customers and to create a more social dining atmosphere.
Santa Rosa, California
“Good food and drinks”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love this place for both lunch or happy hour. Shrimp and Fish tacos are great, so are the chips! All served with a great margarita.

• Visited February 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
“So yummy I have introduced friends to this place and they are hooked!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

If you like made to order fresh tacos or taco bowls with some serious flavor in a causal atmosphere this is your place. I stop anytime I am in the area as they make food that is seriously delicious! Take my word for it and stop in and feed your taste buds something fresh you won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Gregariously_Fun
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had to go back for seconds!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I was in town on business and was told I had to try this place. I’m glad I did. I made sure to go back before I left town. Great food and great service! Wish we had one back home!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ibnahmed06
Eads, Tennessee
“DELICIOUS!!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Swanky's is probably the best Taco's in town! Super delicious and juicy, I had the taco filling in hard shell tacos. MMMM, GOOD! I can't wait to get back to Swanky's for a great meal!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ssfowler82
San Antonio, Texas
“My 2nd favorite tacos in Memphis”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Sorry, Swanky's, but Las Tortugas Deli Mexicana is my favorite, although their style of tacos is quite different than yours. Swanky's is open more often than my favorite, and they offer plenty of variety. Chains like Qdoba and Chipotle wish they could be half as good as Swanky's. My favorite is the pork tacos, and I love that you can custom build them at this location. I do not like the Memphis location. The setup at the G-town location is better and service is superior. Keep up the good work!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank theREALmle

Been to Swanky's Taco Shop? Share your experiences!