“Yuck!!!!!!!!!!”

Exlines’ Best Pizza In Town Wolf River
Ranked #58 of 96 Restaurants in Germantown
Description: Exlines' Best Pizza in town is a local business honored to have been serving our Memphis neighbors since 1974. From humble beginnings of one little pizza shop on Austin Peay highway in Raleigh, we've grown to 7 locations to serve your family. Our family-owned restaurants are casual and comfortable, and offer take-out service when you are on the go. Come in for our famous pizza loaded with toppings, delicious pasta dishes, crispy wings, and juicy burgers. We are committed to buying locally sourced products wherever we can, and are proud to be a part of the Memphis community for 43 years.
Memphis, Tennessee
“Yuck!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

If this is Exlines's best, I would hate to taste their worst. I love pizza and enjoy trying different places wherever I am. This pizza, at best, is mediocre. Super messy and doughy. What really turned me off also is the insane pricing. My total was $66 for two pizzas and an order of jalapeño poppers. Ridiculous. I feel like I have to force myself to eat it to justify throwing away that much money. Frozen pizza from Kroger is better than this, and certainly more within a normal family budget. Strongest recommendation to avoid.

Visited May 2014

Tennessee
“Very inventive menu”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Where else could you get kielbasa pizza? A unique place for pizza. Plenty of toppings too. If you want something different, Exline's is the place for you.

Visited February 2013