“burnt and bulls”

Houston, Texas
“burnt and bulls”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Let's see,
Shall wee start with a frozen fall special, or the fact that they burn it? No, let's start with the appetizers. We tried to but they took for ever to arrive about the same time as the entrees' 1 freeking hour and thirty painful unattended minutes after we ordered. And they burnt it!! What really amazed me was this manager,/bumbling inconsiderate girl who acted like she was on her last dime.
"Tell you what I'm going to do(as she sat down uninvited) I'm gonna give you a free dessert!" Lets see, If you burned my appetizer froxe and burned my Entree, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I"LL RISK DESSERT? CHECK PLEASE!!!!! and that took another 20 MINUTES

• Visited November 2012

Arlington, Tennessee
“No room on the patio”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The food is usually pretty good. It's the service that needs help. On my last visit (note last visit) I was told they were cleaning off tables on the patio. After about 20 minutes, and noticing two clean, empty tables, they said they were waiting for other diners to leave, "to ensure my dining pleasure." Obviously they were understaffed. My "dining pleasure" doesn't include sitting for 20 minutes, waiting for someone to "clean a table."

Visited May 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“911”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Poor service. It took 15 minutes to get all entrees to the table. The last one was incorrect. Took 20 minutes to pay our bill as there was no one including the manager that knew how to handle a gift card transaction. The gift card was free but I still over paid. Terrible service! Terrible food! Need to fire everyone and start over or just shut it down!

Camden, Tennessee
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were seated very quickly. The food was prepared well with all in the party very happy with their selection. The only issue was that it appeared they were a little conservative as they provided one small loaf of bread for 6 people.

Visited October 2012
Memphis
“Spindini a must”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The spindini is a great light meal. Add a Belini and now you are talking. Lasagna is great and they have some great appetizers that are wonderful. I think there is a sampler that is great to get.

Visited August 2012