“Friendly service”

Cuisines: American
Germantown, Tennessee
“Friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a very friendly restaurant. The sandwiches are good, and there are many to choose from. There are 120 different drinks to select from.

Visited February 2014

Germantown, Tennessee
“Also My Favorite Germantown Sub Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Close to home and handy for stopping at FedEx. I like the bread from Lenny's. The Italian sub is delicious and has lots of meat. The Meatball sub is also very good, but a bit messy to eat. The staff are very friendly and efficient. Service is fast and the tables are clean (if eating in). Lots of close by parking. Heading back right now for lunch!!!! I recommend joining their free club to build points for free meals.

• Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Our favorite sub shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I are both fans of this sub shop. The servers there know us and probably know what we order most frequently.

My favorite order is the chicken salad salad. You can order anything they have to go on it. They also have a Philly cheese with beef or chicken salad. The Philly beef and cheese salad is my very favorite, but I try to order something that is not quite as dangerous to my health.

We normally get coupons on our grocery receipts, so the prices are hard to beat. The folks in the store certainly make it easy to keep going back to the store.

Visited November 2012