“My Favorite Seafood Restaurant in Memphis”
Review of Soul Fish Cafe

Soul Fish Cafe
Ranked #5 of 97 Restaurants in Germantown
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My favorite entry is Catfish filet seasoned and blackened with fried sweet potato fries. This is my second lunch time visit to the Germantown location. The service and the food were good, both times I visited for lunch. My colleagues had Blackened Tilapia and Blackened Salmon with vegetables, they both liked their selections, we will be back.

1  Thank kenx
There are newer reviews for Soul Fish Cafe

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Had dinner here for the second time in the past couple of months. Each time the food has been excellent! We really feel like it is pretty close to homemade (at least for a small chain restaurant). Service has been pretty good. But for some reason, drinks always seem to come out very slowly. Like you are almost done eating when the second drink is brought out when you ordered it when the entree was delivered...

We like the food and will go back, but we"ll maybe just eat at the bar the next time to see if that helps.....

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Catfish is good but no customer service. Ask to be seated at an EMPTY booth because my wife prefers a booth.......young hostess very sternly said "NO" and directed us toward a table...we asked again and she said "You have to sit where I show you"...WE left and have never and will not return although we live within a mile of the place

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love both of them here, so it's always hard to choose. Their vegies are great as well. Again, hard to choose, but try the coleslaw and their green beans. Both are great. Fried dill pickles are great to start with also. I really like the midtown location the best but enjoy the others as well. Deserts are large enough to share and great...all of them.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We shared a post Liberty Bowl dinner at the Soul Fish café and were very pleased. The ambience is what you'd expect in a suburban location, but the blackened catfish and Cajun cabbage I had was outstanding - nice portion size, exceptionally tender and flavorful. Decent if small craft beer and wine selection as well. Companion had a rib eye which at first the server said they'd run out of, then said they'd cut special - unfortunately that one was uneven quality, so I'd stick with the seafood. Nice vegetable plate option as well, and the hushpuppies were great as you'd expect in Memphis.