“Love this place!”

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Always a must for every visit! Catfish is great, fried but not greasy. They always have a nice assortment of veggies to go along with the fish. Love it!

Visited June 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best catfish”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Incredible catfish with a huge selection of vegatables. I highly recommend this resturant for anyone looking for a southern experience.

Visited July 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Barely memorable, poor service, salty fish”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I ate here a few days ago. The restaurant is large and nice looking. There was a decent crowd and we had great expectations. I do not remember the name of my dish, but it had fried catfish, shrimp, and crawfish. The fish and shrimp were waaaay too salty. The crawfish was tasteless. Dishes only come with one side, I chose the cabbage. It was mixed with smoked sausage and drowned in vinegar. My husband had a special, the ribeye steak. He said it lacked any kind of flavor, as did his collard greens. Our waitress was MIA most of the time. We thirsted to death. We ordered a cocktail at the beginning of dinner which never arrived. We were not charged for it, so I guess she forgot. The only plus is that the dinner was only $28 for us both. Really should have been less based on taste and service. The dinner was just not good!

• Visited June 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Local Fish”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Soul Fish has two locations in midtown Memphis and Germantown, TN. It is very casual dining with a southern feel. It is locally owned and operated. The catfish is mild and consistently prepared. I highly recommend the cucumber salad. If you go to the midtown location on the weekend, get there early.

• Visited February 2013
lansing mi
“Blackened catfish is excellent”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The people I was with are from the area and talked up the catfish to try- well worth it! For the side - although there are MANY (too many) to choose from, do not hesitate- get the mac and cheese. Trust me.

Visited March 2013

Been to Soul Fish Cafe? Share your experiences!