Hyatt Place Germantown
Courtyard
$90
$81
ExtendedStay
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstarbucks coffeesleeping arealarge couchgreat hotelfrench toastrooms are spacioussoccer tournamentbagelsmemphis areathe hotel stafffree breakfastfitness centermike rose soccer complexnice breakfastfresh fruitcustomer servicestaff was very friendly
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I had a very nice experience in this hotel. The staff at check in were wonderful. I even grabbed a light dinner at there in hotel cafe and it was very good. The breakfast was one of the best I have had in a hotel. I will stay here again next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My family stayed at the Hyatt on 11/20/12 and had an enjoyable experience. The hotel looks good on the outside, and the lobby follows suit. I noticed a self-check in station but we didn't try it (there was noone ahead of us, so we went to the clerk for check-in). As I recall the staff was polite and informative. Our room was on the 4th floor, and it was nice. Clean, comfortable bed and sitting area. Our room had a separate sink/bathroom.

The bathroom seemed a little small, and please note what type of bathroom you request. The bathroom in our room had a walk-in type shower with a half-door (that let water drip outside the shower beside the toilet). There was no type of tub and nothing to sit on (our 2 year old is leery of showers- baths are her preference). I don't know if you can get a room with a regular tub or not- I will be looking into that issue upon my next visit.

We had to leave well before the breakfast had been set, so I can't comment on that. Overall, I'd stay here again (and probably will). We had good service, a nice room, and it was in a quiet location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Hyatt Place hotels are usually clean and spacious, and this one is no exception. The staff is not what I'd call friendly, but they're nice and do try to please. The breakfast is ample and good. The bed quality was good and clean.

The reason I didn't give this hotel five stars is the absolutely outrageous prices at the hotel bar; I don't want to buy the entire bar, just a drink, and if you ask me, $9 for a glass of wine for which I could buy the entire bottle for $10 is past ridiculous. $8 a beer is stupid, too.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank M M
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stayed here on business and was pleased with the room, large and comfortable. Overall, the hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. The complimentary breakfast is very good, with options for those that want something on the healthy side. The lunch and dinner options however are average. I would recommend going out to eat if possible (although you have to drive as there's nothing within walking distance). The hotel food is in the standard hotel trap of being overpriced and average quality.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed at the Hyatt with a large group. It was a wonderful stay and I must say, the hotel staff made it awesome! They were so friendly and accommodating. The person at check in even provided me with a person! Tour. The breakfast was good with a grat variety of foods. I will stay here anytime I go to Memphis!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family