Have stayed at this hotel a few times and each time seemed to have the same issues. My last stay was so bad I had to write my experience.
1) Damp mildew smell in hallways and rooms, like a wet dog.
2) Dirty carpets and stains on furniture.
3) Computer in lobby has had an issue each stay, printer cartridge was low my first stay and a year later, they have same issue. Each time, the clerk at the front desk could care less and always blames the gm/owner for it not working properly.
4) Each time I checked in, the shower curtain was mildewy and sour smelling from not being changed after each guest.
5) Huge issue with front desk staff, very unprofessional and no customer service skills.
6) Strange housekeeping staff, stares and 99% sure they live in the hotel.
My last visit was a joke. Upon check in I was forced to deal with a clerk named Renate. This woman was so loud and unprofessional I finally had to ask her to lower her voice. She was accusatory and very argumentative. This person has no business interfacing with guests, she should be folding laundry and cleaning rooms no where near anyone.
Bottomline: Hotel needs help, every time I asked for gm/owner, she was always on her way in or not available. An absent manager, untrained and unprofessional staff, and housekeeping staff that stares at you and waits for you to leave your room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites
- Comfort Hotel Germantown
- Comfort Inn Germantown
- Germantown Comfort Inn