“Comfortable acommodations!”

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Germantown
Jackson TN
“Comfortable acommodations!”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

We stayed at this facility 1 night. The room was clean and had small refridgerator and microwave. A flat screen tv was also nice. Hotel has 3 floors with an elevator. Staff was friendly. This hotel has indoor pool and hot tub. It is close to shopping with a Walgreens and a Perkins restaurant across the street. Germantown is a very nice community in Memphis and the hotel and surrounding area was quiet and well maintained. Got a rate of $71 for the night which was good. Good hot breakfast with biscuits and gravy; sausage, eggs, and assorted fruits, cereals, and beverages. All in all, a very nice stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ondrums

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Exton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 14, 2011

We came to Memphis to visit some close family and needed a hotel to stay and found this Comfort Inn. The rooms were clean and we enjoyed spending time in the pool area. One night we needed some information on where we could visit the next day and so I went to the front desk and talked to this friendly lady. She took her time, drew me a map and provided me all the information i was looking for. I have stayed at other hotels and appreciate the friendly staff here at this hotel. I would definately recommend staying here!

1 Thank ExtonSarah2011
Exton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 2, 2011

1 Thank ExtonSarah2011
Reviewed July 27, 2011

This hotel was a great find During my recent visit to the Memphis area. It's located not too far from Downtown Memphis and the staff made my stay very comfortable. I was always greeted with a smile whether coming or going,that's something you don't get much of today. The popcorn and cookies in the evenings was a super plus. The management is doing an excellent job. I will recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Mycul73
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I don't know what the other reviews are talking about, but I LOVE this property. This was my second time staying here, and I felt so at home! The accommodations are lovely (new furniture, new beds, amazing flat-screen TVs, BEAUTIFUL indoor pool area and so much more).

The staff is courteous and welcoming. The breakfast is great. I will always stay here when I come to Germantown. -Mary

1 Thank orlandogirl82
Savannah, Tennessee
Reviewed January 6, 2011

We stayed at this hotel because they gave a hospital discount the mold smell was so bad i couldn't sleep and it was every where even in the pool water steer clear and pay the extra to stay some where else!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank shawnney
Houston
Reviewed June 5, 2010

Worst hotel experience; we were miserable! Our room was about 100 degrees when we checked in at 6:00. When we returned 3 hours later it must have been 80. The wimpy air conditioner finally made it slightly comfortable at 11:00 p.m. Staff said the owners made them turn the air conditioner off during the day. Maybe the owners have a different view of "hot" since they are from the Middle East. Carpet was nasty, breakfast was chinchy, all around unpleasant stay except for the staff whose hands were tied.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank MarieHouston
Also consider these accommodations in or near Germantown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis Germantown
Courtyard Memphis Germantown
Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis Germantown
Extended Stay America - Memphis - Germantown
Extended Stay America - Memphis - Germantown West

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!