$85
Hampton.com
$109
$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Hyatt Place Germantown(Germantown)(Great Value!)
$124
$95
Priceline
$153
$134
$81
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskpancake machinebreakfast roommemphis areawaffle houseclean roomswolf riverwould highly recommend this hoteleach morningnice staycomplimentary breakfastbed was very comfortableyogurtbiscuitsnice areafitness centerrick
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my wife and son the night before a trip to the Memphis Zoo. We arrived a little late, but check-in was easy. We only had a couple of small issues. The room had a bit of a musty smell, and it was a bit worn. That being said, the room was clean and the beds were comfortable. It was also surprisingly quiet considering the fact that it was crowded. Overall, our stay was good. We would definitely consider another stay here.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
nene5663, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Thank you for your candid review of our property. I apologize for the musty smell in your room. The issue has been addressed and a solution found and implemented. It is the aim of our staff to make your stay a pleasant one. Please be assured we appreciate your loyalty.

Reviewed June 1, 2017

We stayed here in January 2017 and it was great. Stayed here at the end of May 2017 and things had slipped a bit. Fox News blaring (I don't think any news should be playing in a hotel breakfast room; good gosh, it's not like people can't pull it up on their phone, or wait until after they eat and watch it in their room) in the breakfast room where too many tables made walking to the food bar circuitous. The breakfast, in particular, was sub-par. HIE really needs to quit serving the pre-made "omelet." They are frightful and were rubbery when we went to breakfast at 7:00 a.m.
Little things in the room--hair dryer was broken, air conditioner was very loud, and no longer controlled by wall thermostat.
The hotel is in a great spot; not any road noise and the business surrounding it are offices that close at 5:00 p.m.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
nene5663, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Thank you for your candid review of our property. I am grateful for your comments good and not so good. We are required to have the news channel on by IHG. My preference is a silent room to enjoy my guests but that is something I have no wiggle room on. I can, however, be more mindful of the sound level. I can assure you that I appreciate your input and will implement that solution in the future. I am sorry you were not delighted with breakfast. As the Breakfast Hostess for 7 plus years I take particular pride in my scores in this area. The omelets, especially our new egg white omelets, have been a favorite of our guests. Possibly yours was overheated by the warming tray. But for whatever reason you were not pleased I apologize. I hope you contacted the front desk about your hairdryer. We would have immediately replaced it. Some of our air conditioners are not controlled by the wall thermostat. I do apologize for the noise level. Please, give us another chance at meeting your expectations. Ask for me when you arrive and I will do EVERYTHING in my power for you to have a memorable stay.

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

Excellent staff, good breakfast, and very clean facility with extremely comfortable beds. Restaurants were recommended and all we visited had outstanding food. Convenient to event we were attending at the Agricenter

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
nene5663, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2017

Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your stay. We are delighted you were please and thank you for your generous review. We hope that you will visit again soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

This hotel is nicely hidden at the end of a quiet street--you could easily miss it driving by! The room was spacious; the beds were very comfortable. Both soft and firm pillows were provided on each bed. The bathroom was a nice size furnished with Bath and Body Works products--a nice touch! Microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot, and hair dryer all provided in room. Fitness Center on property. Complimentary breakfast provided--although biscuits were quite hard and omelets were rubbery. The pancake machine was very cool and easy to use! Pastries, yogurt, fruit, and cereals were also available, along with juices, coffee, and milk. I found this hotel was a little more expensive than others nearby but I chose it because there was no additional charges for an extra adult and they did not seem to have a lot of additional miscellaneous charges cited on the other hotel's websites. Overall, a nice stay.

Stayed: May 2017
nene5663, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2017

Thank you for your incredible review of our property. I also appreciate your critic of our breakfast items. Those biscuits have really been a challenge but we are working on solutions...same with those omelets. We hope you will come again soon and see our improvements on those items.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

Our room was clean, but average. My concern lies with the bathroom. There was white stuff all over the wallpaper in the bathroom. There was black mold on the wallpaper as well. When I got in the shower, I found the curtain ripping in multiple areas. I took pictures of all the issues in the bathroom and addressed the front desk. The white stuff all over the wallpaper in the bathroom was described as glue. They said it was happening in other rooms as well. No explanation as to why. There was nothing said about the black mold. When I showed them the picture of the shower curtain, the guy told me that was not his shower curtain. When I told him I had just taken it and he looked closer at the picture, he agreed this was theres. Nothing like getting called a liar! Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
nene5663, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Memphis Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2017

Thank you for your candid review. I am sincerely sorry for the bathroom issues that occurred during your stay. I have done research and find that it is indeed true that some of our rooms have had issues with leaking glue recently. Could be moisture from the shower or the cleaning products our staff is using. I appreciate you calling attention to the matter and we are in the process of addressing causes and solutions. The same applies to the black mold. While I have not witnessed this myself, I appreciate the concern, and am personally checking ALL rooms. Again, I thank you for your report and concern. There is NO EXCUSE for a torn shower curtain and I apologize for this oversight and any inconvenience it may have caused you. Be assured I am checking on that issue when I check for the mold. As far as the staff member...I can only offer my apology and wonder where did he think you got the picture anyway? Please forgive us and visit again. Ask for me and I will make sure you have a delightful stay.