Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis Germantown
$94
$85
Hyatt Place Germantown(Germantown)(Great Value!)
$119
$116
Courtyard
$90
$81
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbreakfast and dinnerbasketball courtfull kitchenliving roomhome away from homegreat place to staywe've stayedenjoyed my staystaff was friendlyexcellent hotelbed was comfortablehot breakfastsafe areaconvenient locationcomfortable staybathroom doorwolf river
Reviewed September 5, 2012

On a 16 hour road trip, you need a stopover. I chose Homewood Suites. I had never stayed there before and I was pleasantly surprised. Some of the rooms are showing a little wear and tear, but the room we had on the way back was in really good condition. They do a buffet in the morning and at night, but we went right next door and got to go food from Perkins. I was able to walk there. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The rooms on the right side of the building seemed to be in better shape that the ones on the left side of the building.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Carolv824
jas_zone01, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are glad that you had such a nice experience at your first Homewood Suites and hope that there are many more to come!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed here and really enjoyed the hotel. We had a double suite with 2 double beds and a pull out couch. A kitchen with microwave, fridge, 2 burner stove and coffee pot. All of the dishes are stored in the dishwasher fyi, something to do with health department. (I spent a bit of time looking for them.) The breakfast was plentiful and good. We also were pleasantly suprised to have dinner at the hotel. It wasn't 5 star quality; however, again it was plentiful and cost-saving. We really enjoyed the salad bar they had set up and cookies! Not to mention the cold beer. Our room was spacious double suite and very clean. The only 2 downfalls were that we were near the mechanics room, that beame noisy during the night; also, the pool was closed for maintenance but it looked very lovely! (pool was to reopen the day we checked out). I would definitely stay there again. Thanks for having us!

Room Tip: Stay away from the maintence room :)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
jas_zone01, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Hopefully next time you visit, the pool will be open and the sun will be shining! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I was really excited about staying at the Homewood Suites. I was coming to Memphis for a training for work hosted by CCI. My job booked my room in advanced for July 29 trough Aug 3. The hotel was really nice. Food was provided, would not say that it was the best, but it was included. I stayed in room 125 and there was mold on the ceiling. Other than that the room was really nice. Each morning there were bins of trash, dirty laundry, and various other house keeping carts cluttering the hallway. This was a daily occurrence. We would have to squeeze past the bin of trash not to allow the garbage to rub off on your clothes. Checkout is when I had great trouble. I left my training at 11am to get my wife from hotel and check out of hotel to go back to training. I went to the desk to checkout and Alex Bromley told me that there was a mistake and that I would have to be charged $46.00. I told him my room was paid for by my job and there should not be any charges. He said there is because you were charged the wrong tax for the room. I called my secretary at work and she told me that she spoke with Monique and she made the reservation. Alex asked Monique about this reservation and she shrugged her shoulders without concern. He told me that the tax is manually assessed. I told him that was a mistake made by your office and it shouldn't be penalized to your residents. He said there is nothing he can do and I will have to pay. I asked if there was a supervisor or a manager available. He smirked and said well I am the manager of the hotel. I told him that I will get my invoice. I drove to my training site and came back to the hotel. I should him my invoice and he said that it was not sufficient. He said I will take it off this time, but  next time I will not. I became angry because I am wasting a lot of time while me training is still in session. I told him if you were just going waive it why did I have to run across town to retrieve something that you didn't even need. I wasted 45 minutes when this could have been a 15 minute trip. He just looked at me. I then told him about the trash in the hallway. The mold in my room and he had no comment. However he smirked and put his head down. I then asked him are you laughing at me. He kept his head down and continued to laugh and smirk. I asked again what is so funny. He had no comment and said nothing is funny. He put his head down and laughed again. My wife was just as outraged as i was and we just left. I explained what happened to the staff person from CCI Correctional Counseling and she said that she will investigate it because if they are treating our people wrong we need to know. I also informed my office of this incidence and we have more staff coming but we will not be using Homewood Suites in future. Alex Bromley stated that he was manager along with Monique and other. I workers present and no one  clarified that he was not the manager but only manager on duty. The actual manager is Jason Harris. Nice hotel, but staffing needs a complete overhaul. Very rude and calloused.

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank RJ8600

Thank you for staying with us for your recent training in Memphis. We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Please accept our apology for the billing misunderstanding and more importantly for the way our front desk staff handled the situation. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. We will be undergoing a refresher course focusing on the importance of our guests. Thank you for your feedback and we hope your company will consider giving us another chance to provide the service deserved for future trainings in the area.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We once again left our conference with a WOW feeling about the Homewood Suites located on 7855 Wolf River Parkway, in Germantown, TN. From the booking process which began 3 months earlier until all the final details of payment and close out receipts, our entire staff was treated with the upmost courtesy and friendliness. Kayla Thompson was our event host and helped make the process a very enjoyable one. Her business approach capped off with going that extra mile in serving her guests have definitely kept the Homewood Suites as our choice for next year and hopefully the years to come. N Hight

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
jas_zone01, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you for your review, Mr. Hight. It is always a pleasure having your group with us. We certainly look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in July 2012. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The evening food was good and plentiful, only beer on tap. The room was clean and plenty of room for us, though the bedroom is smaller than some similar hotels.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
jas_zone01, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Memphis Germantown, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with others. We certainly hope to see you again!