“Don't judge a book by its cover...”

Quality Inn Gallatin
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Gallatin
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I was returning from a summer road trip out west and on the last leg of my journey when I booked the room, per usual, through a third-party bidding site. Sometimes these bookings are hit-and-miss, and when I drove up to the location, I suspected that this would be a miss. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I entered my room. The exterior of the hotel leaves a little bit to be desired; the buildings could probably use a little sprucing up and a fresh coat of paint.

The room itself was quite nice, and had clearly been renovated at some point in the last few years. Fridge, microwave, flat-screen TV, nice countertops in the bathroom...I was very pleased. Everything was clean and in its place. There are also a number of stores and restaurants nearby, which was convenient for this weary traveler. I didn't get the best rate on it, but for what I paid, I felt comfortable. Definitely recommended (if you can get a good rate.)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Tonya B, General Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel every time that I visited Gallatin it's location is excellent because there are plenty of places to eat at in walking distance and wal mart is like a block away and also, the rooms were nice and clean and the front desk was helpful if I ever needed anything and plus it's quiet in that area so u can get a good night's rest

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed June 13, 2014

These people are so great. Not one of them made you feel like you were a bother, so helpful from Manger, Check in attendants, Housre keepers and Maintance man. This man was so kind as to give me and my girls an umbrella big enough to cover us in rain at fest. Check in people I love them googled stuff for me got directions. Manager felt bad because she only had smoking room they were sold out. Gave us discount and febreezed room. The motel is older beds were excellent. It is by exit ramp but we really werent bothered by it. Nice pool restraunts within walking even a walmart. Great place to stay great value. How to see them all again next yr.
Thanks to All at Quality Inn Gallatin.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 134Tinker59
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We often visit this area to see family and usually stay at another hotel (which had no available rooms this trip) We normally do not like motel type lodging but I have to say for the price we paid I was happy with the Quality Inn. The Inn is older and not luxurious but Gallatin has a limited amount of hotels and this one has a great location. In addition we found the beds very comfortable,the rooms clean and the shower great. The staff was friendly and accomodated our request for a first floor room as the stairs would have been difficult for my mother. I was hesitant about staying at a quality inn but all in all it was a nice place to stay for a few days.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed in this particular hotel over memorial weekend visiting family and for the most part it was a pleasent stay, the hotel staff was pleasent and friendly, even when we had to change rooms the first night due to the door lock not working right, but the front desk changed our room speedily and with no problem. The room was clean and well stocked, breakfast was always hot and plentiful, ammenities were good and the convenience to restaurants and shopping was awesome, cant be beat. We will stay again on our next trip to gallatin.

• Stayed: May 2014
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Quality In in gallatin, Tn. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Two nights here for a family event in town. Hot Wire room. Nice staff, clean room. Small, but sufficient. Bathroom small but sufficient. Beds comfortable. Nice breakfast (complimentary) with waffle maker, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, cereal, pastries, bagels, toast, juice, milk coffee and teas. Nice breakfast dining area. Rooms accessible from outside (second story up one fought of stairs). Laundry facilities in central area (washer and dryer for a charge) if needed. Close to restaurants and shopping area.

Room Tip: If you have any physical limitations, request first floor room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

This is an average motel. This was not where I originally wanted to stay, but didn't have much choice. The check-in staff was nice. However, once I got my room, I was a bit shocked. This motel is in great need of renovation. I feel like mainly construction workers stayed here due to the numerous work trucks around (including the giant one backed up to my door, blocking view and light). Upon entering the room, it smelled like a nursing home. I had to turn on the AC and spray body mist in order for me to be able to stand to stay in there. The next morning I was awakened to loud people presumably leaving for work and lawn mowers. Also, the next morning, housekeeping asked me 3 times when I was leaving so she could "go clock out if you aren't leaving and don't want your room cleaned" I felt very rushed to leave my room. The location is great, but that's about it. At least the check in lady told me to have a nice day.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Checkyesjuliet

Quality Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gallatin
Hampton Inn Gallatin
#5 of 5 in Gallatin
Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville
Holiday Inn Express White House
Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville

Been to Quality Inn Gallatin? Share your experiences!