“Back again - friendly service, perfect location for us!”

Quality Inn Gallatin
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Gallatin
Atlanta, GA
“Back again - friendly service, perfect location for us!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Our son lives in Gallatin, and we chose to stay here for several reasons.
1. Dog friendly
2. Wallet friendly
3. People (are) friendly

I reviewed this property last year when it was turning over from Jameson to Quality Inn. The change has been positive. Sheets, toiletries, shower curtain are more upscale now, and it's really clear that the staff makes 100% effort to be more than helpful. We were here for three nights before the Thanksgiving rush, and I was almost surprised by the way the staff looked out for us - late cleanings, directions, hot tea at night.
Oh - and breakfast! How about Kashi cereals and a yogurt variety, hot biscuits, boiled eggs, fresh fruit, plus microwave oatmeal and make-it-yourself waffles. Again, the change from last year is nice. We'll be back.

Room Tip: We like 221 because it's on the end of the main building. Odd numbers in main building face awa...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LoveToTravelGA
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for the positive comments about our Hotel, here at the Quality Inn. We take pride in making our guest as comfortable as possible.

We look forward to your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
colorado
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stayed at this Quality Inn for three nights, and I can say that I will be back. The room was immaculate, and each day I came back to find it just as nice as it was when I arrived. The staff are very friendly and went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed. It is located in a great location, close to many restaurants, a Kroger store, and Starbucks! Having a working refrigerator and microwave in the room was great, and helped to keep those food bills down. The bed was comfortable, and the pillows weren't too bad. The Quality Inn is truly a great value for the money, and next time I am in Gallatin I will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank deezerd22
Thank you for the great comment about our Hotel. We at the Quality Inn strive to make every stay the best, with clean rooms, great breakfast and a friendly staff.

We look forward to seeing you again.
englewood fl
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Nice Motel. We had a King room with the usual amenities. Looks like they are doing some painting and updating. Service staff was great. Went out of their way to insure a good visit. Lots of nearby restaurants.
Oh beware Quality Inn has gone to postage stamp size pillows and on a King bed are grossly inadequate. Fortunetly staff dug up some old pillows of a more appropriate size. BUT beware in the future. I just wont stay somewhere that has skimpy pillows!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great response about our Hotel here at the Quality Inn. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you with the pillows you requested. I hope to see you in the future.
Again thank you for staying with us here at the Quality Inn.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was one of many visiting Nashville for CMA Fest and actually booked at the last minute and got the last available room. Yes, it's in Gallatin, and it's a decent drive to downtown. The low price and the distance from all of the noise made it worthwhile.

It was nice to have a fridge and microwave. The large flat-screen TV was a plus, even though I never had time to turn it on. The a/c unit worked splendidly. I'm not usually a fan of motels with exterior room doors, but being able to park at my door was nice. I'm not sure why previous reviewers have complained about road/train noise, unless they have ridiculously sensitive ears. I did not hear either road traffic or a train the two nights I was there.

Yes, the rooms are small, but when I want to stay at the Hilton, I'll pay for the Hilton. I needed a comfortable bed and a bathroom and this fit the bill. The wifi also worked perfectly.

The hotel is in an excellent location to walk to restaurants, and within a 5 minute drive are many more restaurants and shops. Try Monell's in the main part of Gallatin for southern cooking. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Get a room on the first floor as there are no elevators.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Horsefeathers1965
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Horsefeathers1965;

Thank you for the positive comments you made about our great hotel in Gallatin. We take pride in our clean and comfortable rooms along with our friendly staff. We hope that you will visit again in the near future and tell all your family and friends about us.

Again thank you for the comments and we look forward to your next visit.

SIncerely,
Kentucky
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Room was nice. Loved the fridge, microwave and large flat screen tv. Pretty comfortable bed . Breakfast was good, enjoyed the bisquits and gravy. Good choice of restaurants within walking distance.

Con: the carpet didn't look or feel clean. Corners and edges needed sweeping. Pretty good drive to Nashville. Don't stay there if you weren't to be in the middle of things.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank uksportfan
Dear UKSPORTFAN;

Thank you for your great comments on our hotel, we pride ourselves on clean and comfortable rooms. We take the information you gave us seriously and will look into the carpet issue.

Again thank you for the positive comments and look forward to a return visit from you.
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I stayed in this hotel during the week of May 20th- May 24 in room 116 and upon arrival hotel appeared presentable. On the night of the 23rd my eye became red and swollen, After checkeing out and coming home back to Illinois on the 24th I had to see a doctor for pink eye! I have never had this before nor have I been around anyone or anything to contract this! After further investigation the doctor found a 6-8in long hair stuck in my eye and I stayed in this room alone and have a very short hair cut! Needless to say I presume that I contracted this bacterial conjunctivitis during the stay at this hotel!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank SuperSurveyor
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear SuperSurveyor:

We are very sorry that this happened during your stay because we take pride in the cleanliness of the hotel. We hope that this is possibly a misunderstanding but we again apologize that your stay was not the best experience you have had.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Nothing fancy but very clean & great staff. Typical breakfast with waffles, biscuit & gravy, fruits, etc; 37" flat screen TV's were a nice touch. Beds were comfortable & plenty of clean towels in room. Pool looked great but didn't have opportunity to use this trip. Absolutely no complaints, good all the way around & $84 per night was a value. Will choose property again when in the area.

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank Mike1456
Thank you so much for the positive comments you made about our hotel. We pride ourselves with clean and comfortable rooms along with a great staff to take care of all of your needs. We look forward to your next visit!

Again thanks and we will see you soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gallatin
Hampton Inn Gallatin
#4 of 5 in Gallatin
Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville
Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville

Been to Quality Inn Gallatin? Share your experiences!