“Great value for the money”

Quality Inn Gallatin
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Gallatin
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was one of many visiting Nashville for CMA Fest and actually booked at the last minute and got the last available room. Yes, it's in Gallatin, and it's a decent drive to downtown. The low price and the distance from all of the noise made it worthwhile.

It was nice to have a fridge and microwave. The large flat-screen TV was a plus, even though I never had time to turn it on. The a/c unit worked splendidly. I'm not usually a fan of motels with exterior room doors, but being able to park at my door was nice. I'm not sure why previous reviewers have complained about road/train noise, unless they have ridiculously sensitive ears. I did not hear either road traffic or a train the two nights I was there.

Yes, the rooms are small, but when I want to stay at the Hilton, I'll pay for the Hilton. I needed a comfortable bed and a bathroom and this fit the bill. The wifi also worked perfectly.

The hotel is in an excellent location to walk to restaurants, and within a 5 minute drive are many more restaurants and shops. Try Monell's in the main part of Gallatin for southern cooking. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Get a room on the first floor as there are no elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Horsefeathers1965
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Horsefeathers1965;

Thank you for the positive comments you made about our great hotel in Gallatin. We take pride in our clean and comfortable rooms along with our friendly staff. We hope that you will visit again in the near future and tell all your family and friends about us.

Again thank you for the comments and we look forward to your next visit.

SIncerely,

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Room was nice. Loved the fridge, microwave and large flat screen tv. Pretty comfortable bed . Breakfast was good, enjoyed the bisquits and gravy. Good choice of restaurants within walking distance.

Con: the carpet didn't look or feel clean. Corners and edges needed sweeping. Pretty good drive to Nashville. Don't stay there if you weren't to be in the middle of things.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank uksportfan

Dear UKSPORTFAN;

Thank you for your great comments on our hotel, we pride ourselves on clean and comfortable rooms. We take the information you gave us seriously and will look into the carpet issue.

Again thank you for the positive comments and look forward to a return visit from you.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I stayed in this hotel during the week of May 20th- May 24 in room 116 and upon arrival hotel appeared presentable. On the night of the 23rd my eye became red and swollen, After checkeing out and coming home back to Illinois on the 24th I had to see a doctor for pink eye! I have never had this before nor have I been around anyone or anything to contract this! After further investigation the doctor found a 6-8in long hair stuck in my eye and I stayed in this room alone and have a very short hair cut! Needless to say I presume that I contracted this bacterial conjunctivitis during the stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank SuperSurveyor
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear SuperSurveyor:

We are very sorry that this happened during your stay because we take pride in the cleanliness of the hotel. We hope that this is possibly a misunderstanding but we again apologize that your stay was not the best experience you have had.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Nothing fancy but very clean & great staff. Typical breakfast with waffles, biscuit & gravy, fruits, etc; 37" flat screen TV's were a nice touch. Beds were comfortable & plenty of clean towels in room. Pool looked great but didn't have opportunity to use this trip. Absolutely no complaints, good all the way around & $84 per night was a value. Will choose property again when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Mike1456

Thank you so much for the positive comments you made about our hotel. We pride ourselves with clean and comfortable rooms along with a great staff to take care of all of your needs. We look forward to your next visit!

Again thanks and we will see you soon!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We got a room at this facility on our way up to Indianapolis, IN. The people at check-in were very nice and assigned our room in a timely manner. This is an old motl and needs to be upgraded. I cannot understand why the try and heat rooms that have cracks around the front doors alowing cold air and wind to enter, but they do. the heat/AC was noisy and most of the room was just outdated.
This motel has become a place for construction workers to stay.
Around 12:00 PM we were awakened by people outside of our room shouting, knocking on doors and loud engines running.
At 4:20 AM we were again awakened by a train blowing its horn somewhere near by. We did not see any tracks when we came to this motel.
Again at 6:00 AM we were awakened by someone starting up diesel engines outside of our door and leaving them running to warm up their trucks. Evidently one of them must not have taken his key as he started banging on the door of his room. His room mate must have been in the shower as this continued for another three to four minutes. Then again they were out reving up the engines of the diesel trucks in another 30 minutes.
Very tireing night, espeially one where you are on a schedule.

Room Tip: I don't believe this motel has any good rooms as it seems to be a workers motel. But the second...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank JiamesB
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Jiames B:

I am sorry to hear that your stay at the Quallity Inn of Gallatin was less than expected. We pride ourselves on clean and comfortable rooms, with a great staff. I wish you had spoken to the front desk when you were having problems with the noise from other guests so we could have addressed the problem with them and let us know which room you were in where the weather striping on the door was not in place and the noisy hvac unit so we can get those items repaired. We are in the process of updating our property. Unfortunately we do have a train near by and it does come through once a night, some nights louder than others. Again I am sorry for your inconvenience and would welcome you to try our place again. Thank you again for your comments because they only make us better.

I do hope that you will give us a try again and look forward to that visit.

Tonya

Reviewed February 7, 2013

It was orginally called the Jameson Inn and it had curb appeal so when it became the Quality Inn I was interested and stayed for a week during Christmas 2012. The rooms were clean service was great and the breakfast was very decent with Waffles, Biscuits, boiled eggs and everthing else normally used. The maid were off on Christmas day of course but I was offered another room if I wanted a clean room! Wow who does that? Its my new favorite with a rate that is very decent.

Room Tip: Rooms facing west are closer to pool and entrance so may be nosier
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Tonya B, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Federalflyer:

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about our great Quality Inn in Gallatin. We pride ourselves on clean and comfortable rooms, great service and a deluxe breakfast!
Our goal is to be the Best of the Best.
Again thank you for your positive comments and we look forward to your next visit to the Gallatin area!

SIncerely,

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Room was OK, staff was friendly, location is good, but the internet is painfully slow. So don't plan on any complex tasks if you need to do some work online. I mentioned it to the front desk and they said they have complained to the owners, but no changes have been made.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MplsDon

Dear MplsDon:

Thanks for staying with us at the Quality Inn of Gallatin. We pride ourselves on clean and comfortable rooms with great service. I was sorry to hear that the internet did not work for you as it should and wanted to let you know that we have an upgrade of equipment that should take care of the problem at hand. Hopefully very soon we will be getting those upgrades and the high speed internet will be up and speedy.
We hope that you will give us another chance at the Quality Inn of Gallatin and look forward to your visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gallatin
Hampton Inn Gallatin
Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#3 of 14 in Lebanon

Been to Quality Inn Gallatin? Share your experiences!