“confortable and friendly”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Gallatin
Selden NY
“confortable and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2011

since our son and his wife moved to Gallatin 4 yrs ago, we drive down twice a year...Thanksgiving and in the summer...we are always treated so well by the staff...the first manager we met I think was Moina and then Vickie, Nancy, Katherine, Tonya, Jackie,Audrey,Chris...I'm sure i'm leaving someone out but you get the idea...they are all very professional and courteous...the housekeeping staff is very capable and treats us very well...breakfast is more than sufficient and bless those Dreamium beds...so confortable...on 2 occasions we brought my daughter's family with us.{.4 children.}.and they were also treated very well...we look forward to many more trips and the hugs and greetings that we get when we arrive...thank you Jameson of Gallatin...

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank UrsulaSeldenNY
gallatinji, District Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, December 22, 2011
Dear UrsulaseldenNY:

Thank you for your wonderful comments about Jameson Inn of Gallatin. We do pride ourselves on great service and comfortable beds. The housekeeping and front desk staff are a great crew and I am glad that we take care of you and your family. We look forward to seeing you and your family n the future with smiles and hugs when you arrive.
Thanks again for staying with us.

Vicky Crandell, District Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fort Huachuca, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

I stayed here when I got stuck in town longer than expected. I checked in with no prior reservation and the lady at the front desk was very friendly. She was very helpful with telling me directions to good restaurants. The room was clean, the complimentary breakfast was good, and the dreamium beds gave me a good night's sleep. I'd definitely stay here again for the price.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Hasan D
Dear Hasan D:

Thank you so much for staying at the Jameson Inn in Gallatin. We pride ourselves on great service, clean rooms and comfortable beds along with a great breakfast. We hope that you will find yourself in Gallatin again and will stay with us.

Thank you again for staying with us.

Vicky Crandell,
District Manager
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2011

When i arrived there was no one workin the front desk. Then 20 mins later a rude lady checked me in. My room stunk and the bed had hairs on it and sheets looked like they had not been changed. The coffee pot had dust and spilt coffee on the tray. I wouldnt recommend to anyone!

• Stayed October 2011
3 Thank lilbaby67
gallatinji, General Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, October 21, 2011
Dear Lilbaby67:

I am very sorry that your stay at the Jameson Inn of Gallatin was not satisfactory. I pride myself on having some of the best staff and cleanest rooms. I would like an opportunity to address the issues you have mentioned with those individuals. I wish you had called the front desk upon arriving in your room so we could have taken care of the problems you had by either moving you to a different room or re cleaning the room you were in. We would also like to have known about the situation of your room at check out. Again I do apologize for the treatment that you dealt with and hope that you will give us, Jameson Inns another chance.

Vicky Crandell, GM/DM
new york
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2011

This is a good hotel for the price! Nothing overly luxurious, but the rooms were clean and well equiped. The staff was very helpful. Four of us in a double room was a tight but that would probably be the case in most hotels. Nice breakfast every morning -- complimentary! And the location was quite convenient to shopping and restaurants. I would suggest this hotel to anyone looking for something slightly less expensive than the major chain hotels in the same area but with similar comforts. Unfortunately, no WiFi in the rooms.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
gallatinji, Manager at Quality Inn Gallatin, responded to this review, August 25, 2011
Dear Confpir:

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our hotel. We pride ourselves on our great customer service along with our clean rooms and complimentary breakfast. I am sorry you had trouble with our WiFi because it’s another free service we offer in all our rooms and when guests have trouble connecting we ask them let our front desk know so they can contact our WiFi provider to help us determine the problem. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to a return visit in the future by you and your family.

Kind Regards,

Vicky,

Clarksville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2011

Actually I was a little disappointed with this Jameson Inn. I felt it was a little run down. The room was small and wasn't as clean as I would have liked it. There was even a hair in the tub. The carpet looked dingy and was even torn in some spots. The breakfast was fine and the front desk clerk was great. I just think the hotel needs a "facelift".

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank kavlee89
Tullahoma, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2011

This is the second Jameson Inn I have stayed at in the central Tennessee area and again i'm very impressed with the staff and the Inn.Who ever is in charge of hiring for these Inns has a true talent for finding the best people in the service industry.I recently stayed at the Jameson in Tullahoma Tn. and enjoyed the same hospitality there as i did here.
The rooms are large and clean with all the comforts of home.I travel all over the country with my business and will continue to seek out the Jameson Inn name for all of my over night stays.Icant say thanks enough to the wonderful staff here in Gallatin,Tn. I will tell all my friends and family that if they are looking for a nice,friendly,clean and comfortable place to stay,the Jameson Inn is the best name in the business.Thank you folks so much for a very comfortable place to lay my head after a long day of work or travel.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank jshannon69
Lebanon, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2010

This hotel is great! The general manager, Vicky, and her staff did all they could to make my stay enjoyable. In fact, I got the room I wanted because Vicky monitored cancellations and kept me in mind. The room was clean, comfortable, and included a microwave, mini fridge, 4 cup coffee maker, hair dryer, and iron. In the morning they put out a continental breakfast that included hot cereal, cold cereal, biscuits and gravy, belgian waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, muffins,bagels, juice, and coffee. The hotel is surrounded by restaurants and just down the street from grocery stores, gas stations, and banks.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gallatin
Hampton Inn Gallatin
#4 of 5 in Gallatin
Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville
Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville

Been to Quality Inn Gallatin? Share your experiences!