“Great place to stay in Gallatin, TN”

Hampton Inn Gallatin
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Gallatin
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed in the Hampton in Gallatin as party of a wedding party. It was a wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic. We had the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner in the meeting room. It was very convenient.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Annette-TeamHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Hi Brett Z

I greatly appreciate you writing such a wonderful review on our Hampton Inn-Gallatin. We strive to make each and every guest experience an exceptional one. Im glad we could play a part in the wedding experience. I will pass along your comments to the rest of the team. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in town for business or pleasure.

Take care

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I just want to commend Amber at the desk. She was very helpful and curtious when I spoke with her. I work in the hotel industry as well and wish everyone in the industry had her attitude and professionalism! Great Job Amber!

-Aris Bowen
Assistant Front Office Manager
Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Hello Shona G

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on one of our greatest assets, our Team. Amber is such a great "sunshiney" person. She certainly has helped in establishing a great customer base at our hotel. As you probably know, its hard to find a genuine hard worker, I'm fortunate to have found one in Amber. It was a pleasure taking care of you and glad we were able to exceed your expectations. It is our job to make our guests feel special and knowing we did just that brings a huge smile to my face. We hope you come back and join us sometime in the near future.

Take care and hurry back

Team Hampton-Gallatin

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The hotel is very clean. The hotel staff was/is nothing but professional. The area is great and accessible. The bed in our room was VERY hard.....My wife and I probably would have been better off sleeping on a rock or on the floor.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Annette-TeamHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Hi Corey

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our service and staff performance. I will be sure to share your review with the staff. The staff works very hard to offer great customer service and it brings us great joy to know we have succeeded. We regret to hear about the uncomfortable beds, we can definitely understand your frustration. We apologize for the inconvenience and it is something we are currently looking to update as soon as we can. Thank you and we hope to see you again in the future. We love having you here

Take care and safe Travels

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was a very clean hotel, and included great hot breakfast. Priced a little high for a Hampton Inn, would like to see rates below $100.00. Good location north of Nashville. I would stay here again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rick C

Hi Rick C

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn! I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our high cleanliness standards and levels of service made you feel at home. We definitely are excited to have you return the next time you are in the area! Thanks again!

Safe Travels and Take care

Team Hampton Gallatin

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have always enjoyed staying at the Hampton Inns. The complimentary hot breakfast is certainly an added benefit and I always sleep extremely well in your beds. The mattress quality must be very good. I will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank James K

Hi James K

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am pleased to know that our location suited your needs. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. We assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us.

Take care and happy travels

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have stayed at this particular Hampton Inn several times. I have stayed here numerous times because this is an excellent place to stay in every way. I am particularly fond of the cleanliness of the rooms and the wonderful staff at breakfast. I would wholeheartedly recommend the Hampton Inn in Gallatin, TN as the best place to stay in this town.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Larry H

Hi Larry H

Thank you for taking the time to share your perspective on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased you were happy with the service you received. We are constantly trying to improve our service to our guests. You (the guest) is the reason we are in this business to begin with. It is always our pleasure to serve. Thanks for sharing

Take care and see you soon

Team Hampton Gallatin

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Daughter and I stayed here for a softball tournament. We arrived late to a sold-out hotel, but thankfully our room was still available. We had a room that faced the pool on the 4th floor. Loud, drunk guests stayed up late and kept us up. I was disappointed. Otherwise, an OK stay. The A/C was problematic....did not keep a uniform temperature. We would get hot then cold. A decent hotel, but there are others.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Hello ff0101

Thanks so much for filling out a survey regarding your recent stay with us! We regret to hear about the noise problem and can definitely understand your frustration. We apologize for the inconvenience and will look into it right away. Comments (good or bad) from guests like you only help us to serve you better, and we really appreciate it. Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon.

Take care and Safe Travels

Team Hampton-Gallatin

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gallatin
Quality Inn Gallatin
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#5 of 5 in Gallatin
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville

Been to Hampton Inn Gallatin? Share your experiences!