“Staff was amazing!”

Hampton Inn Gallatin
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Gallatin
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stopped by this hotel in Tennessee for a buddies wedding from Florida and man it was a great experience. I forgot my hygiene bag and called the front desk. Ruby answered and gladly hooked me up with everything I needed no questions asked! Lenna was the next lady I talked to and she had a great personality and helped with a healthy breakfast before my gym run. She was so sweet and helpful. Last but not least Tracie was very kind and helpful. We all took pics together to commemorate their help and for being awesome! You dont meet people this geniune and helpful anymore so thank you ladies!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear mikeg,
We are delighted you shared your "great experience" on Tripadvisor. We are SO proud of the ladies that you mentioned! I'm sure Ruby and Tracy shared banter back and forth just like they've known you for years. Lonna..well Lonna, there are not words to describe her, you just have to experience Lonna to understand why I say this. She is truly a bright spot of our guest mornings. You will not be surprised to know that currently, the Hampton Inn Gallatin is #48 of all Hampton Inns in the system. The whole team goes the extra mile and we couldn't be more proud of them!

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

A 1 night stay with this Hampton. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfy. The a/c was noisey in Room 320. Breakfast was fine. The usual fair of cereal, pastries, waffles, and hot sausage. The scrambled eggs were really dry. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Inkevable,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad your night with us was comfortable and that you noticed how friendly our staff was. We rotate some of our breakfast items but you can always count on fresh waffles, hot oatmeal, eggs, pastries, yogurts, fruit, etc. I'm sorry the eggs were dry and will mention it to the hostess to prevent it from happening again. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

This was the host hotel for my family reunion. I spent two nights on the property. The ease of contracting the room block with the sales manager (Tracy) was seamless. The property is immaculate and the staff is absolutely incredible! The pool area was so inviting with table and chairs and a nice depth for some swimming. The conference center wing is wonderful for having workshops, receptions, reunions and such. Hampton Inn is located in walking distance to O'Charley's, Cracker Barrell, Apple Bee's, Walmart's, Aldi's, Belk's and other stores, yet tucked away for maximum privacy. We were more than please with the morning breakfasts . . . there was a wide array of choices to suit everyone's taste.

Room Tip: I would suggest rooms 119 (king with a sofa) and 120 (two beds) which are located at the entrance/ex...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Empress30,
Thank you for choosing Hampton-Gallatin for your family reunion and sharing your experience on TA. I'm so glad working with Tracy was so easy, you can see why she deserved being promoted to the Sales/AGM position. It takes a whole team of gems like her to "WOW" our guest! I'll let our team of "jewels" know how pleased you were to see them shine.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I spent two night in the Hampton Inn Gallatin. The front desk staff was great very friendly the morning breakfast was okay. One of the better breakfasts I have had at these type hotels.

My room was clean and comfortable. A bit dated, was not offered my upgrades based on my HHonors status, but it was noted.

The internet was overly slow, personally I have had faster connections in rural Africa (Tanzania). But since this was a family visit, I survived as the choice in Gallatin is not that great. But I found the price to be very expensive for the location and hotel type. But you really do not have a choice.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Dear Nusiax,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our staff and breakfast. Because of the small size of this hotel, sometimes our suites are full and we cannot offer the upgrade to Diamond members. We truly strive to honor the upgrade when available and I'm sorry we couldn't do so on this stay. We have recently installed the new "AT&T Stay Connected" program that is a brand standard at all hotels. Please let the front desk know at any Hampton if you are having a problem "staying connected" so we can look into it. We aim to please!
Thank you again for your review, as your comments are important to us all and help us improve.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

This was my 4th stay at the Hampton Inn in Gallatin, Tn and my impression has not changed. This hotel has the best staff top to bottom, friendly, helpful, and always there to assist. The room was excellent, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast, was also excellent and the breakfast lady was always cheerful and ready to assist.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Dear Stephen S,
Thank you for taking the time to tell the world your stay was "excellent"! The fact that you have stayed so many times here says a lot but your compliments say it all. The team will be pleased to know they met your expectations again and again.

Hampton-Gallatin, we love having you here!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We stayed three nights. Hotel was booked, but was quiet, except for the loud banging noise coming from the elevator. Employees were friendly. Room was clean, bed and pillows were comfortable enough.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear jnlk,
Thank you for taking time to let others know you had a "good and decent" stay with us. Everyone will be pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Many happy returns.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

I stayed while on Business, the location is close to Interstate, etc but the beds are HARD AS A BRICK!! Had a Double room, tried both beds, neither comfortable.Room also smelled of smoke, called desk, they said booked up, so sent someone with can of air freshner...GRRR Felt WORSE when I got up @ 3am than I did before I went to bed. Pilows were ok, room it's self was typical Hampton Inn. Hope they replace mattresses before I stay work in the area again, otherwise will be changing hotels.

Room Tip: Wish I could tell you, just check out beds before deciding to unpack and get comfy.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear ChrissysBluMoon,
We strive be outstanding rather than "alright", please accept my apology. We are a 100% non-smoking hotel but sometimes guest carry that smell with them. Housekeeping should have done more. I'm assuming we were full, because the front desk staff should have offered to move you to a new room. We will retrain our staff on how to better handle situations like this. I'm sincerely sorry you were not satisfied. Hampton offers the "100% Guarantee" for stays just like yours. If you ever encounter a stay like this at any Hampton Inn, please ask for a manager to implement the guarantee. Our brand's foundation is built on guest satisfaction.

Once again, accept my apologies,
Carol Ernst

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gallatin
Baymont Inn & Suites Gallatin
Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#3 of 15 in Lebanon

Been to Hampton Inn Gallatin? Share your experiences!