“Love the Hampton in Gallatin”

Hampton Inn Gallatin
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Gallatin
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Great Hotel,loved the service, staff very nice & cordial, clean, great breakfast, and I'll come and stay again...this would be trip #3 there...thank you

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank 1Midge1
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2011

Dear 1Midge1,
Welcome back! Thank you for recognizing the great job our staff does and sharing it with other viewers.

We appreciate your continued loyalty,

Reviewed June 30, 2011

I had to come to Gallaton for work at the Hoeganese plant for sveral weeks, Just wanted to let the managers know what a great hotel this is, the staff made my stay much easier than I had anticipated. Hotel was very clean and the service was even better. Thanks guys.

Room Tip: Talk with the girsl up front, they were great
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank baddee88
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2011

Dear baddee88,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiece at our hotel. Being away from home for that length of time could be very difficult. I'm so glad Annette and her staff could make your stay so comfortable. You're right about the girls up front! They do a wonderful job getting to know our guest and making them feel at home.

We love having you here!

Reviewed June 27, 2011

My family (husband and two small children) stayed at the Hampton Inn on floor 3 during June 24-26th. The hotel was clean and looked really nice. Nice outdoor pool and breakfeast. However, what I never expected was to come home eat up with bed bug bites! We travel many times each year and have for many years and I have never expereienced bed bugs at any hotel. I always expected them to only be at unclean hotels/old hotels. This is not the case! I now have to spend/invest lots of money in having our clothing dry cleaned since it all cannot be washed in hot water. Trying to clean the suitcases and have a pest control person come out to our house to ensure that we have not brought them home to our living environments! We enjoyed staying at the hotel but this made it my worst experience ever and I am very unhappy that this happened to my family!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank TL2001
1junior92, Owner at Hampton Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2011

Dear TL2001, I am sorry to hear about your family’s experience. We pride ourselves of providing the best lodging experience available. We do appreciate your kind words as they relate to the Hotels appearance, cleanliness, Salt Water Pool and Breakfast.

I am very pleased to tell you that you can REST EASY. NO BED BUGS HERE. Based on the severity of the accusations made, we have had the room you stayed in professionally inspected by two pest protection companies. U.S. Pest Protection, Inc. was called in the day after you checked out and they provided written documentation as to the following “There was NO evidence of BED BUGS seen in this room during the inspection.” The second inspection was completed two days later by Cook’s Pest Control. They also after an extensive search concluded that there are not currently any Bed Bugs, and/or sign of any previously being in the room. I was personally on hand for the second inspection and can tell you that the inspections are extremely thorough. The room was completely disassembled including removal of the carpet base, disassembly of the bed/headboard, removal of outlet covers on the walls and on and on… I will be sending you the written documentation later today.

Bed Bugs are a serious concern of any hotel and as such, we have professionally trained our staff to be on the lookout and have a response plan in place to address the situation should it arise. I am very proud of the way the staff reacted to this matter and this is another example of why this hotel has been ranked number 1 every month by Tripadvisor for Hotels in Gallatin for over the past two years! They Rock!!!

J.R. Ernst
Owner

Reviewed June 25, 2011

Great staff, good breakfast and loved the room! Pool was nice and the whirlpool suite was excellent. We will stay there every time We are in town.

• Stayed: June 2011
3  Thank KyTiger
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2011

Dear KyTiger,
You paid our staff the biggest compliment...by saying you will return! My favorite part of my job is talking to our guest at breakfast to see how there stay was. Many of them tell me how they always stay here when in town. Travelers have many choices these days, thank you for choosing us.

We look forward to your return,

Reviewed February 1, 2011

Pretty good hotel in a really convenient location. Plenty of places to eat and shop nearby. We were in town for a wedding and it was close to downtown, but away from too much downtown traffic. The rooms were not bad, and everything was clean.

The cleaning people woke us up every morning between 8:00-9:00 making all kinds of noise, knocking on all the doors and yelling. I appreciate the service, but I'd like to relax a bit that early in the morning.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank drivebytruckerz
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2011

Dear drivebytruckerz,
I'm glad you were satisfied with the location and cleanliness of the Hampton Inn-Gallatin. Thank you for bringing it to our attention that housekeeping was noisy as they began to verify occupancy and clean the rooms. We encourage a fun and enjoyable workplace, but not at the expense of our guest. I will address this with them, so be assured on your next visit, it will not be an issue. Remember, at Hampton, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed, we are here to serve you...our guest.

Safe travels,

Reviewed September 15, 2010

Very cozy! Loved all the pillows and comforter! We stayed here for 5 nights. Very clean, staff was nice, breakfast was delicious. Nice that you can walk to several restaurants and Wal-Mart. This was our 2nd time staying here, hope to return again.

• Stayed: September 2010
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn Gallatin, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2010

Dear ewoka13, Welcome home! At the Hampton Inn - Gallatin, we love loyal guest like you. We are so proud of our GM, Annette, and the job she does. She truly enjoys this business and it shows in the rest of the staff as well. Thank you for taking the time to compliment our hotel.

We look forward to having you back,

Reviewed August 29, 2010

Great hotel, rooms clean, friendly staff, great breakfast every morning. Had a wonderful stay !

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Dear chewie4, On behalf of the Hampton Inn - Gallatin, thank you for reviewing our hotel and staff. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed everything our hotel has to offer. Please visit us again soon!

Carol Ernst

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gallatin
Quality Inn Gallatin
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#5 of 5 in Gallatin
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville

Been to Hampton Inn Gallatin? Share your experiences!