“Bigger is not always better !”

The Chocolate Covered Strawberry
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Gallatin
Cuisines: American, Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The original restaurant was great. Now, it is in a very big home & they are too busy to service the customers well although our waitress was cheerful. It took 50 minutes to receive our food and two orders were wrong. I took four/five requests for coffee refills, which finally arrived as we were ready to leave. I was with a group of 15. Food looked & tasted good, but 12 of us were sick within hours, or that night. Co-incidence ? Do not know.

6  Thank R-Margaret
There are newer reviews for The Chocolate Covered Strawberry

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This restaurant is a little secret place known to all the locals. It has all the southern charm in the atmosphere. The menu is amazing. We keep wanting to go back and try everything on the menu. There is a seasonal menu which you should pick 3 items for the Trio platter. Almost every item has strawberries in it and every plate comes with a chocolate covered strawberry.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

One of the best restaurants I have ever been to....food delicious and atmosphere charming! You may have to wait a bit for a table, but well worth it! The servers are so delightful and accomodating, I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The worst service I have ever had i order the chopped and topped salad and found a bloody bandaid in my salad And told her and she didnt seem sorry at all The sever name was Tasha she was snooty and had a straight up attitude asked a girl to see the manager she said she was to busy I said I'm not payin for this there is a bandaid in my food I hadn't even taking a bite out she said well u can pick something off the menu for that price but I have to charge u for what u ordered I mean what kinda place Are they running !!! I will never be back and never recommend this place !!!

8  Thank Realmen1
Realmen1, Owner at The Chocolate Covered Strawberry, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

I am shocked and very saddened to read this review. It is extremely rare that something odd would be found in our food, but, of course, anything is possible. A bloody band-aid....Never! Our policy for the seven years we have been in business is anytime a customer is not completely satisfied for any reason, not only do they not pay for their lunch that day, but we will pick up the cost of their lunch the next time they visit! I can count on one hand how many times we have had to do this. Every member of our staff and management would have been so apologetic over this situation and not one of them heard of this. Lastly, Tasha is attending a wedding and is currently on vacation?? Why would someone completely fabricate such a terrible story?

Reviewed June 27, 2012

The atmosphere is enchanting; the servers polite and attentive and the food scrumptious!