“Enchanting!”

The Hancock House Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gallatin
The Hancock House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Gallatin B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Very beautiful piece of history! We fell in love with this bed and breakfast. The inside and out is beautifully decorated with antique furniture. The owners were amazing and made the stay magical. The food is out of this world, we had one of the best breakfasts ever!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Indianmoon80

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We arranged for a dinner for a group of industry associates that were in town for a meeting. There were 12 of us and the evening went very well. We enjoyed a pre-dinner glass of wine in front of the fireplace in a living room type of setting. We went up the stairs to a table that we nicely set with seasonal flowers. It was prefect for a group of this size. We enjoyed a spinach salad with home made ranch dressing followed by our dinner which was nicely grilled salmon and a filet. Along with the meats were southern green beans and twice baked loaded potato. Dessert was home made peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream - YUM

Roberta and Cart were great hosts. Thanks!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Excellent food and service wish they had more than five rooms

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We were welcomed with proper southern hospitality and given a nice tour of their home and our accomodations for the weekend. The Inn is rustic and beautiful and the inn keepers, Carl and Roberta Hancock are wonderful people. When dinning with them, you will not be disappointed! A nice place to stay when away from home, to feel like you are really not away.

Room Tip: The rooms away from the road are smaller but quieter, even though it is not too bad through the nigh...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2012

My fiance and I were looking for a nice place to stay the night for quiet romantic getaway, and this place just tugged at my heartstrings. The house is filled with so much history, and made us feel at home the moment we walked through the door. The owners are the sweetest people I have met in a very long time...they really go above and beyond to make you feel welcome in their home! They gave us privacy and insisted we relax and let them take care of all our needs. We had the breakfast in our bedroom (Bridal Suite) and it was AMAZING!! I would recommend this to anyone that would enjoy a night away in a rustic, yet comfortable home with the nicest owners I could have ever imagined. We just might be getting married here ;) Thank you, Carl and Roberta for sharing your home with us!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Bridal Suite which has a 2 person whirlpool..the bedroom itself is also very comfor...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JLM781
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I booked a room inside the B&B and I couldn't have been happier. I had to plan my weddig within a month before my husband deployed again. I was so lucky they had an available room. I love the vintage and home like feel of the entire house. If you don't like the rustic style then this isn't the place for you. The owners went above and beyond anything I ever expected. The breakfast was INCREDIBLE...She had to give a 2 to-go boxes after we stuffed ourselves full! I don't know if it's the normal practice for them or not but we had a bottle of champagne waiting on us when we arrived...The whole atmosphere of the house, the room and the owners made our experience unforgettable! I will continue to recommend them and go there for all of my special occasions.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SFWife
Reviewed December 29, 2008

My husband, daughter (2) and I stayed at this inn because it was near our family in Gallitin. We found the owners to be wonderful and very accomidating. They were always avalible via phone, and the breakfast was to die for. They also gave us our privacy. Our whole family loved the tub in the bathroom( its huge!) my daughter even called it a "water park" :) The cabin is a bit rustic, but that is also it charm. We would definiatly go back!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank jaxon56143
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gallatin
Hampton Inn Gallatin
Hyatt Place Nashville/Hendersonville
Baymont Inn & Suites Gallatin
Holiday Inn Express Nashville - Hendersonville
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville

Been to The Hancock House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!