“Never Stay Here”
Review of Goosecreek Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Franklin
Goosecreek Inn
Ranked #5 of 7 Franklin B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 5, 2010

We checked into our room for the evening and started noticing what appeared to be blood spatter all over the wall in the bathroom and shower curtain. There was also a huge bleach spot on the wall behind the television. We weren't going to leave until we turned the sheets back and then noticed blood on the sheets. The blood had not been washed or bleached (as it was still red). The telephone in the room would not call the front desk (luckily we had cellphones). We notified the manager and she came to our room and assured us what we were looking at was merely from the chemicals they had used while renevating the rooms. She did give us a full refund, but we won't be visiting there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
8  Thank jsu8571j

Reviewed May 31, 2008

under the new managment this place has turned into a crapy place over half of the rooms are under renovations for what looks like for years. the managment sucks and loves to steal people's hard earn money and she should loose her job. the owner isnt any better, he wont fix anything that goes wrong in the rooms. the A/C-heater units in the rooms love to break down. Oh and dont try to have them fixed the office says that they cant do anything about it and that they are new units. well take it from me they dont have any new units. otherwise while i staied there and had major problems with my unit they could have either put me into another room or change out the unit. Did they you may be asking? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please save your money and do not stay here at all

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
3  Thank elvisTn
Reviewed April 4, 2008

I stayed at Goose Creek Inn in March, I just loved it. The people were friendly, the rooms were clean and accessable. Not a good vaction retreat but family friendly. Parking was also had easy access.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 16, 2007

I stayed here for 3 days and it was horrible.First off the rooms were dirty.And there was something in the beds that kept biteing my children.They were not kid friendy.The owner gave me a towel and wanted me to wipe the hand prints off the window.We had to take out our on trash.And on top of that while walking thru the walk way they had a water hose squirting all over the place which soaked me.Plus i asked the lady in the office if someone could come vacumm and she gave me the vacumm to use myself.This is definately not a place to relax.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
8  Thank treeloves
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 1, 2004

I recently stayed at this hotel. I am pleased to say that it is under new ownership and management. I found that there have been a lot of renovations taking place because of the change. New carpets, mattresses and freshly painted rooms. I was pleased with my stay. Nice that the hotel has easy access on and off of the interstate and none of the hassles of being in town. Very reasonable rates make this a great place to stay overnight.

• Stayed: November 2004
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 29, 2002

This motel is often listed on the net as a Best Western; it is NOT. It is a terrible place. Shabby and unsavory, not clean. Some rooms are being removated. The first room we were shown to did not have lighting in the bathroom; the second did not have hot water at the basin. I cannot recommend this to anyone.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member