“Great Bakery @ The Factory At Franklin”
Review of 5 Daughters Bakery

5 Daughters Bakery
Ranked #35 of 424 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Took a day trip to Franklin, Tennessee to The Factory. You must go to Five Daughters for a doughnut.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I fell in love with the product at first but after several more visits I see the cracks in the armor. (1) Product inconsistency, (2) value for the money is not there, (3) lack of fair dealing. They refuse to give you YOUR receipt unless you give them your email address. I think that is totally classless, (4) I buy product for the office and if you purchase an odd number of doughnuts they will put the 3rd or 5th doughnut in a bag which allows the frosting to get mashed. I asked the cashier to place the doughnut in a protective clamshell and she flatly refused! She said all single doughnuts must go in a bag! You would think for $4.50 each they could afford to honor my request!

Oh well. Time to look elsewhere for my sugar fix!

Date of visit: August 2018
3  Thank lakerone
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

This place is just delicious and you need to try it. They Cream 100 layer Doughnut that takes 4 days to make. And is filled with cream and sprinkled with powdered sugar is so airy as you bite into it. The Chocolate covered sprinkled is better than you would except. Or I did. It’s the best chocolate. So tasty. Like a European chocolate. A return trip is on the list this week.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This is not your typical donut. It’s 100 layers of croissant dough. That equals 100 layers of goodness. We tried several flavors and all were a big hit. I recommend the vanilla cream or chocolate caramel.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I walked 1.5 miles to the donut shop for one of their 100 layer donuts, It did not disappoint ! was glad I walked there so no calories obtained :-)

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Kendra R

Been to 5 Daughters Bakery? Share your experiences!