“One of my favs for Lunch!”
Review of Jimmy John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #228 of 396 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed July 16, 2010

Yes this is a chain and yes its a sandwich shop but still one of my favs. The service here is top notch. I rarely get to actually visit the shop as I usually order delivery since I work in the area. The online ordering is great b/c you can not only build the sandwich the way you want but you can check the calories fat etc. as well. The Unwich is my favorite basically you choose anything you want and make it an unwich...which means wrapped in lettuce. Saving all those calories gives me the ability to enjoy the chocolate chip cookie which is huge! :) Great place, quick delivery and very good service. I've never been disappointed. And to top it all off the prices are really reasonable.

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!