“Ive always enjoyed the food here...service, ummm, not so much”
Review of Molinari's

Molinari's
Ranked #66 of 389 Restaurants in Franklin
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I'll try to stay away from commenting on the service because its...well, lacking. We've eaten here multiple times and always enjoyed the taste of the food. Those rolls are quite delicious. Expect a wait especially on the weekend.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Hello, today after my meeting, I went out and stop here for dinner. I really enjoyed it. The service and food was very well. It was not that busy as I went in around 4:30 pm. The garlic knots was amazing. I will stop here again when I am in town again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My group of 8 asked to split the check - waiter said couldn't, then reconsidered and did it - payment process a bit slower than others. Food was good and reasonably priced. Service was otherwise good. nice atmosphere but music (Italian) loud to converse over.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Oh my God! I had the BEST veal parmigiana I've EVER had. The serving was enormous, and came with a side of delicious spaghetti, hot, delicious, garlic knots and salad, for $18. The waiter was very busy, but managed to give us the appropriate amount of attention. You MUST try Molinari's!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've eaten here twice with colleagues while working in the Nashville area, and it seems to be a popular spot with them. The portions are huge, so that might be part of the appeal. They are very generous with their application of garlic; not sure if that is good or bad.

The food is solidly OK, especially if you like cheese and garlic. It took some searching on this last visit to find something in any way reasonable for a person watching their caloric intake.

The service is friendly but quaint.

The wine list is embarrassingly thin, and doesn't list producers nor vintages next to the varietals.

1  Thank JPK_YVR