“Great sub for a non-sub fan”
Review of Which Wich

Which Wich
Ranked #215 of 377 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed December 31, 2012

It's no secret, I am not a fan of sub type sandwiches. But Which WICH changed that some. These are the best sub sandwiches I have had in a long time, since the old sub place at 100 Oaks closed (now that was a sub I could LOVE).

1  Thank MusicCityMissy
There are newer reviews for Which Wich

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My first visit to Which WICH was a bit daunting. Paper bags everywhere with different sandwich types. I figured out that you find your sandwich type, pull a bag for that type of sandwich, then mark up all of the ingredients you want on the bag. It takes some getting used to, but the sandwiches are very good. The Cool Springs location is GREAT, though I would avoid the Brentwood location. The manager tried to kick me out while I was still waiting for my sandwich (which took 15 minutes to make).

1  Thank torrin66
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I've been here three times now. Kind of a unique place where you fill out your order on the outside of the paper bag you get your sandwich in...and the sandwich is a pretty good tasting one. Prices are pretty reasonable for what you get as well.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

great selection. fast service outdoor seating waty better than typical deli

Reviewed December 31, 2011

These sandwiches are ok. I have tried tehm several times giving them a chance. I like Firehouse and Jimmy Johns much better

Been to Which Wich? Share your experiences!