“Awful! Do not eat here!”
Review of Shoney's

Shoney's
Ranked #269 of 369 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
“Awful! Do not eat here!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Seafood was cold and a food poisoning potential! They charge 12 bucks for the buffet and can't maintain the food temptature. At this price you are better off traveling a mile down the road and going to a better place like red lobster for the same price! A child 10 is charged the same price as an adult even if the waitress quotes a different price. SCAM and HEALTH ALERT.

• Visited September 2013

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Overcooked but cheap”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Went for the breakfast buffet - including coffee it was just over $10. Hard to complain about that... Eggs cooked to order but unfortunately my poached eggs had been murdered - solid. The buffet selection was all you might want inc fruit but most of it over cooked too. I guess you get what you pay for.

Visited August 2013
Knoxville
“Great service average food.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

The service here was great. Greeted at the door and immediately seated. Server returned quickly with my drink order. she provided above average care. The food took awhile, Which surprised me for a midweek lunch. The baskets offered on the menu are a good value.

• Visited July 2013
Martin, Tennessee
“cold food”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

we come to Franklin every year and eat at Shoney's. But this year the Buffet was cold. I work in food service and know how bad it is for the food to go under 140*. When I told them the food was cold they dident even check the temp.

Visited June 2013
Ardmore
“Pretty Bad”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The hostess could have cared less, and a waitress seated us instead. They seemed under staffed. Our waitress didn't know what she was doing at all, and left my husband without silverware for 15 min. 2 of the 4 restroom stalls in the women's room didn't have toilet paper, and one of the two paper towel dispensers was out. I told the hostess as we left (because women were having to ask each other to pass paper) and she looked at me and said "I haven't had time to go in there." We will never return.

• Visited June 2013