“Food poisoning anyone!!!”

Cuisines: American
Phoenix, Arizona
“Food poisoning anyone!!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was the only place in five days my husband and I didn't eat the same items, and I got food poisoning!!! We went on a Sunday as a hungry-and-need-something-now visit. Since not being from the area, we weren't sure if we'd find the restaurant we would have rather had that serves country breakfasts with a store inside (unfortunately for me, there was one on the other side of the highway).
I had the breakfast buffet, my husband had pancakes. There was one item at the buffet I wouldn't even try because I couldn't identify what it was. Therefore, I chose the basics; scrambled eggs, french toast, sausage, cinnamon toast sticks, grits and bread-pudding (I think?). If it was bread pudding, it wasn't cooked!!!! It came right out of the fridge and was put on the steamer. I took two bites (because I wasn't sure) and was done.....literally!! 14 hours later I was in the hotel room sicker than a dog.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Tracy M

Powder Springs, Georgia
“National chain with a home town flavor”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We actually went to Shoney's because everywhere else was closed. It was a pleasant surprise. The buffet was outstanding and they allowed our large group to use a private back room (without prior notice). The employees are very warm and attentive. Raymond took care of us and he not only served us well, but too extra time joking with the children. It was so good we returned the next morning for their breakfast buffet. The food was great, bathrooms clean and fresh smelling, and people great!

• Visited January 2013
Alger, Michigan
“Very Good!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Food was served timely and very good! Would go there again! Service was very friendly and restraunt was clean.

Visited January 2013
Ft.Wayne.IN
“Sunday Evening Dinner”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We had the Sunday Buffet and the food was very good and hot. Wait staff was attentive but not overly(I hate that so)

Visited July 2012
Dothan, Alabama
“Shoney's Franklin, TN”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We were seated by a very friendly person and our server was very friendly and handled out order very well.

Visited June 2012