This was the only place in five days my husband and I didn't eat the same items, and I got food poisoning!!! We went on a Sunday as a hungry-and-need-something-now visit. Since not being from the area, we weren't sure if we'd find the restaurant we would have rather had that serves country breakfasts with a store inside (unfortunately for me, there was one on the other side of the highway).
I had the breakfast buffet, my husband had pancakes. There was one item at the buffet I wouldn't even try because I couldn't identify what it was. Therefore, I chose the basics; scrambled eggs, french toast, sausage, cinnamon toast sticks, grits and bread-pudding (I think?). If it was bread pudding, it wasn't cooked!!!! It came right out of the fridge and was put on the steamer. I took two bites (because I wasn't sure) and was done.....literally!! 14 hours later I was in the hotel room sicker than a dog.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.