“Love their food”

Order Online
Ranked #117 of 423 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Obviously the tea is on point here but I go for the freshly crisp sandwiches. I don’t ever feel too full or sluggish after I eat here. My mother loves this location and we popped in for her birthday lunch. My parents are simple eaters and do not “believe” in adding a bunch of seasonings but they devoured their sandwiches, which were out of their comfort zones. Their flavor palate will get better.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

We had just gotten to town and we decided to stop in here for a quick lunch. Lots of choices in sandwiches, soups and spuds. Quite busy but line went quick and got our food quick enough. Shared a club sandwich with husband and we both had a cup of soup, cheese and broccoli and potato, mom had a huge veggie baked potato she could not finish. Everything was hot and fresh. Would return!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick lunch and although there was a line, our food came out quickly and correctly. I had the Savannah chopped salad, which was made with fresh green and plenty of yummy toppings like Gorgonzola, cucumbers, craisins, toasted almonds, and chicken (wanted to add avocado, but I forgot). Would definitely recommend the salad.

Got in and out of there for quickly for lunch, but had plenty of time to enjoy a delicious lunch with iced tea of course!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2017

We like McAlisters and have been to many in several states. This one is different and I don't know if it is just TN or not. It doesn't measure up to others. Things are different.
The location is good and the facility is designed nicely. The grilled chicken sandwich is different that what we have eaten. The grilled chicken is chopped up as is the tomato and cucumbers. It was a dry tasteless sandwich. My wife's gluten free bread was hard.
No one asked if we wished to have drink refills and no one came around to ask if we were enjoying our meals. To us this particular restaurant does not measure up to others.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Not overly crowded for Sunday lunch.
The food always great here!
Wonderful service! And the sweet tea is always the best!

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Mc Alister's Deli? Share your experiences!