“Soup time!”

Mc Alister's Deli
Ranked #181 of 383 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We love this place! Very affordable and great food! I always get the Cheddar cheese soup and grilled chicken salad. It is delicious! We go for lunch often. This is one our favorite lunch spots!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We love McAlister's deli, food and incredible ice tea. All of the sandwiches are awesome and the sweet tea is the best ever!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

There are a number of sandwich options and some nice, original soups. You can also get fruit or chips with your sandwich, depending on your healthy mood! They are friendly and the food has been consistently good.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We go mostly in the winter but my son loves the baked potatoes that are the size of your head. Literally that big.. They can be a miela for two people. Crazy.. The ice tea is good and I like the soups..

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I've eaten at many of the McAlister's Delis (there's one in Pigeon Forge, too!) and they always have great food. Their baked potatoes are some of the best in the business. Their lemonade leaves much to be desired but everything else I've had there has been excellent. I have no problem giving them an Excellent rating!